Smackdown Discussion Thread

The Cena one was at Extreme Rules 2014 when Bray was trying to break into the singles chart with Whole World In His Hands. Kid had a creepy voice but it was a little boy (he was the son of the guy who played Jewish Jameson in the early 90s).

The hologram was during the Ambrose/Rollins HIAC Match, but I don't think it was ever mentioned again afterwards

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Surely AJ is the babyface in all this now. In the narrative they are going with, he never got his one-in-one rematch with Cena, co-won the battle royal, and then won the match the get the title shot, and now has to wrestle again to get a title shot. What a mess! 

It makes Bryan & Shane look a right pair of gimps too. Orton forfeits his shot, AJ wins the #1 contendership (eventually), Orton then says he's changed his mind and they just go "alright then". It's not quite as stupid as Teddy Long just giving Mysterio his shot back at WM21, but it's not far off

Oh FFS. What has anyone gained from this?

Orton looks stupid for putting his own shot at risk, AJ will look like a mug when he loses to Orton.

Harper now has no purpose. Shane and Daniel Bryan look completely incompetent. 

I really which they'd just gone with a four way with the 3 Wyatts and AJ as a wild card.

Shane has to be Heel against AJ surely? He's completely screwed him over. For a show thats has been consistently well booked, they've really over complicated the shit out of this one.

Also as well considering the TV shows have all these different cameras (one of which we saw when AJ/Harper fell out the ring together during the Battle Royale) not to mention fans probably recording it at ringside, how could they only find one camera angle this week on Smackdown? I think that has to be the worst cover up attempt I have ever seen.

I can't for the life of me figure why after they restarted the AJ and Harper match that Harper didn't win. I was excited for this episode cos I thought a huge moment for Luke was coming

Chuck Harper in, have a triple threat, and AJ can storm off in a huff before transitioning into the Shane feud nobody particularly wants to see

I'm just not that bothered about Wyatt and Orton. I would be, but that prick teasing with Harper has killed the majority of my enthusiasm

Taker and Roman sounds nice but I'd be more intrigued if it was AJ or Cena as it was looking like that time Taker popped to Smackdown for a cuppa

That is unless it's all leading to the Roman turn in which case forget this and do it do it fuckin do it now

• Paid Members

Struggling to think of a bigger anti climax in recent years than Orton Wyatt. It has been such a nice slow build for months now, and you ruin it in 5 minutes, and not even in the ring but a ridiculous video.

What a mess

It just seems so anti smackdown, one of the shows strengths has been it's simple logical booking.

This whole story was building to a triple threat at mania. It just seems really simple

Bray says Randy won't fight him at mania as they are family so Bryan makes a no 1 contenders match.

Harper wins so Bray brings Randy into the match as 'insurance'.

You've got what looks like a 2 vs 1 at mania and the perfect set up for the turn.

You can continue your nod and wink stuff with Randy whilst Harper could do this low budget horror stuff.

Hell after mania Bray could even blame Harper for Randys turn.

• Paid Members

I've read on a clickbait site that Styles Vs Orton is booked for this week on Smackdown to determine the number 1 contender. Hopefully Harper gets involved somehow.

Archived