The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

It's a crying shame that any WWE Kurt Angle career retrospective would be lacking some of his finest matches. He's still had some blinders, but without some of his matches against Voldemort it's going to feel incomplete.

• Paid Members

So last week they cut to a bloke in the crowd jumping up and down when Jericho won the US title. Apparently, in the opening video package this week they changed it to one of him looking sad.

https://mobile.twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/821162508480344066

Ha, didn't notice that. Madness. The refusal to turn Reigns is killing the guy and the top end of the show. I can't for the life of me think of any good reason not to. Not even the little kid sticking his head through his "Roman Reigns' biggest fan" sign.

Edited by tiger_rick

Am I the only one getting a kick out of Titus!! He has basically gone "fuck it, I'm done after I grabbed the old man so I'm just going to take the piss", his overstated facials and stuff are making me chuckle. "Thickums" :laugh:

What a come down after the UK Tourney.

I've come to discover I really truly dislike Seth Rollins, he is one shit worker, Bruce Hart was bang on.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

• Paid Members

What I always loved about the Canadian Stampede PPV is that Bruce turned up in Hart Foundation uniform of leather jacket and sunglasses. Only without the cool artwork on the back of it. It was like he came to PE with a knock off Man United shirt his brother had brought him back from Dubai.

• Paid Members

As good as the main event and Sheamus & Cesaro vs Gallows & Anderson were, the best thing I can say about it this show is how much a breath of fresh air it was to have a show without Mick cunting Foley or Stephanie McMahon intruding on every segment. More of this please.

Unfortunately, other than those two matches, the rest of the show was one of the dullest in a while. Titus vs New Day 3 weeks in a row? Proper WWE auto-pilot stuff that. And I know she has her fans on here, but nothing makes me stop paying attention more than a Charlotte promo. 

Emmalina is never coming, is she?

• Paid Members

So are we supposed to now believe, after all those months of his needing Jericho to help him retain the title he won with help from Triple H anyway, that Owens is a badass and legit champion after the attack on Reigns? Especially when I've got a feeling Reigns will end up getting his heat back next week while Jericho ends up inadvertently locked in that shark cage. I usually try and plug my way through Raw, but found myself fast forwarding through. Is Rusev teaming with Jinder to occupy Enzo & Big Cass until some heels end up in possession of the tag titles? Why aren't the New Day relentlessly trying to regain their tag team championships and just content to bang on about how they used to be the champs? How long until Sheamus & Cesaro end up feuding again? Raw just feels like it's there now, while I look forward to Smackdown.

I think the only reason they got the belt on Jericho is so he can take it up into the shark cage and throw it down during the main event to cost Reigns. 

Raw was much of the same really, I can't help but feel that Bailey/Zayn and to an extent Sasha Banks are being made to look small time in a way that you can't even get behind them, its almost true whats being said and how bad they are. I get that they are going for underdog stories but nothing about Bailey or Zayn makes me root for them. The way Nia Jax made Sasha look small time as well just adds to it, although Nia Jax is growing on me week by week. 

I think the only reason they got the belt on Jericho is so he can take it up into the shark cage and throw it down during the main event to cost Reigns. 

Raw was much of the same really, I can't help but feel that Bailey/Zayn and to an extent Sasha Banks are being made to look small time in a way that you can't even get behind them, its almost true whats being said and how bad they are. I get that they are going for underdog stories but nothing about Bailey or Zayn makes me root for them. The way Nia Jax made Sasha look small time as well just adds to it, although Nia Jax is growing on me week by week. 

What's happened is you've spent a lot of time on this forum and you've been brainwashed and now it's starting to wear off, you're starting to realise what you once knew which is that wrestling was always and always should be built around real men and women. Men and women that could take you in a real fight. They look the part. They act the part. They talk the part. It's totally natural what you're feeling just now, you're starting to come around and realise things aren't what they used to be anymore.

I remember a few yrs ago a chap coming on in proclaiming Russo was the best thing ever, he had lengthy posts like you. He riled a few people, i found it funny. I think he got banned in the end, was calling people sheep. I think thats you, surely! I like your posts myself like, a change from the norm. Im sure you had some Russo esque name as well. I may be wrong....

What's happened is you've spent a lot of time on this forum and you've been brainwashed and now it's starting to wear off, you're starting to realise what you once knew which is that wrestling was always and always should be built around real men and women. Men and women that could take you in a real fight. They look the part. They act the part. They talk the part. It's totally natural what you're feeling just now, you're starting to come around and realise things aren't what they used to be anymore.

Thats what the majority of this forum has said for fucking years, when the rest of the internet was apparently shitting on 'ard looking bastards while jacking off to a young buck or two this place was sporting a stonker over Mark Henry.