The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Echoing the enjoyment of Gallagher's interference.

Where do you go with the New Day now though? If one of the established teams on Raw win doesn't it make the whole thing just meh.

Kinda of once the New Day had the record they took their eye off the ball and you took advantage. It doesn't make you look strong just lucky since New Day have beaten every team on Raw more than once.

Needs a new team to come in, lay waste and take the titles like Warrior did to Honky. Open challenge on Raw, a couple of Shatter Machines and new champs.

• Paid Members

I've got a horrible feeling they might do what they did with Brodus Clay to Emma

I've had a similar feeling for a few weeks now. Just something about the vignettes gives me that vibe. Wouldn't surprise me if her 'new' character is just a totally clumsy and dizzy bimbo.

It's got the whole Curt Hawkins 'We don't really have anything for him so we'll just throw a load of vignettes out there for months' vibe.

Didnt they finally announce Hawkins return once and then pull the plug on it, only to have him debut a bit later saying 'He'll turn up when he's ready!'...like they did with Emma on Raw.

If they have no plans for them why start running vignettes for their return?

• Paid Members

Sasha's going to need somebody passable to feud with once she's finally out of the title picture, so it's obviously easier to try and make Emma look like something of a big deal than to force us to watch Nia Jax (she's the Rock's cousin, you know) stumbling around, trying to decide whether she should sell or not week in week out.

• Paid Members

Funkasaurus was unreal for the first month or so until they stopped him being camp.

"Should ahhh get hiiiiim?"

"My baaaaad"

And shouting SHEEWAAAAA during every suplex.

Where do you go with the New Day now though? If one of the established teams on Raw win doesn't it make the whole thing just meh.

Hardys V New Day - WRESTLEMANIA

I genuinely think watching the Hardys win the tag titles at Wrestlemania after taking enough ketamine to cover Aidan O'Brien's stables 10 times over would be the ultimate Wrestlemania moment

• Paid Members

Because they had four hours to fill

That's stating the obvious. They could've done something better.

Maybe because it was being at Wrestlemania in person and anything could have happened and I would have liked it. But I must say I quite enjoyed it. It was something different to break up the show.

Edited by Bettencourt

Is there any chance at all of Ax and Smash making an appearance tonight?

and do what? Congratulate The New Day for beating their record as tag champs come midnight.

To try and stop it from happening, obviously.

On the subject of the New Day, I take it I'm the only one against the whole Freebird Rule? I can't take a tag team's championship reign seriously when it hasn't been the same two wrestlers defending the titles each time. Where do you draw the line with that? Could the Nexus have won the titles and had a different pairing defend them every month? Trigger's broom comes to mind.

How much longer are WWE going to continue these Cruiserweight matches to absolute silence

For as long as it takes them to start treating the cruiserweights like Raw Superstars and not some other promotion with its own ropes and graphics and ring apron. Present them as a consistent part of the same show that people paid to immerse themselves in and the fans will engage and invest in the match like any other, instead of patiently waiting for the impromptu Velocity taping to finish.