The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Think theyve only gone back to the white ropes this month so the pink rope stands out, would look weird in the middle of two similar red coloured ropes - i hope so anyway, i know its a little thing but i really like the brand coloured ropes

Think theyve only gone back to the white ropes this month so the pink rope stands out, would look weird in the middle of two similar red coloured ropes - i hope so anyway, i know its a little thing but i really like the brand coloured ropes

Agree although changing them to purple for the 1 cruiserweight match is currently bugging me!

That's exactly why they've changed the ropes white.  The white ropes came in with October.

• Paid Members

Did I Imagine it or did they advertise Cesaro/Sheamus Vs The New Day for Next week? WHY when they have a title Match at HIAC are they having a match 6 days before the PPV just without the titles on the line.

They've done things like that before, purely because they need something to fill TV time. Back in the day they would have done two singles matches between the four guys.

They've just done that last week and this.

Well that was definitely worth the 12 year wait.

Such a strange feeling - there he was, the man, the myth and the legend.. he came across as a total bad ass, yet had a human factor to him that I've never believed existed before.

It just made it all the more special. Those genuine moments are so hard to come by.

Bill Goldberg's WWE return, drew 3.130 million viewers.

That is awesome!

Around 400,000 increase I think that is? Wow.

Also maintained an audience in that region throughout for the 3rd hour too so it is clear it was his return those extra viewers tuned in for. A proper star.

You know what. I loved Goldberg's return and wasn't sure if it was the little kid in me loving it and was thinking whether it was just me but glad to have come into this thread and hear all good things.

I know they pencilled Survivor Series in for this but do feel this is more for WrestleMania unless Survivor Series ends in a no contest and they drag it out all the way to Mania.

Goldberg is superstar, when you look at Owens, Zayn, Cesaro etc they just look so shit in comparison. Its all too spot monkey these days.  

You know what. I loved Goldberg's return and wasn't sure if it was the little kid in me loving it and was thinking whether it was just me but glad to have come into this thread and hear all good things.

I know they pencilled Survivor Series in for this but do feel this is more for WrestleMania unless Survivor Series ends in a no contest and they drag it out all the way to Mania.

Goldberg is superstar, when you look at Owens, Zayn, Cesaro etc they just look so shit in comparison. Its all too spot monkey these days.

Too many wrestlers care what Dave Meltzer rates their matches. When you're performing for the "this is awesome" chants and the four and a half snowflakes from Big Dave, instead of caring about drawing money and being an actual character, you just get lots of samey guys doing samey shit for no real reason regardless of if they're babyface or heel. Fucking hell, I hate Seth Rollins.