The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

If what I read is correct that Shawn said if he had a nickel for every guy that was meant to be the next him, he'd be a millionaire.... that means 20 million guys have been billed as the next him!

• Paid Members

A really bad Raw. The recent highlights of the show have been Cena's open challenges and The New Day. Throw 'em out in the opener! Rollins actually got worse with added HBK and the booking of the women defies logic. Reigns got the WHAT! treatment to the extent I felt sorry for him, and the rest was mid-card nonsense. Ratings will be interesting.

Absolute shite, you can see there's zero effort being put into the booking. Two heel women factions feuding, and three meaningless 6 mans thrown together, one with a crap Shield union given away for nothing as a bonus.

Austin stumbling over his words and HBK looking and now acting like a tramp was funny though.

The Reigns sit-down bit was the only really intriguing bit of the show, the Wyatt feud is past its sell-by but god I hate wrestling fans sometimes. 'WHAT's need to be banned

• Paid Members

Raw is knackered — I can't comment on the last two weeks, because although I DVR them for quick watching, the descriptions have made them sound so painful that I haven't watched them. I don't think I've gone three weeks without watching Raw in year years, but I have a feeling that's what's going to happen this time.

Someone wake me up when something happens.