The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I actually found the Divas spat quite entertaining in a silly, typical girl bitch at each other type way. One of the best parts I thought in any diva related storyline in recent memory and it made me watch rather than fast forward my way through like I normally do. 

I don't mind Kane either, and its been building for months now so its not like its been randomly thrown together, there is history and substance to it all. 

I have no idea what the WWE will do with the new Wyatt guy, he looks a monster but is he likely to be a longterm thing? Or will his aura be ruined once he loses a few one on one matches? 

Paige was also quick to grab the belt to give back to the referee when Charlotte won it last week.

There's been small hints at it to the point I predicted to my mate during Charlotte's NOC celebration that it would happen, they didn't just turn her with no build at it.

Edited by FUM

Well, it's the divas division so more time would've been nice but I'll just take a vaguely good decision. It's like how Nikki Bella worked a knee for 10 or so mins the other night, then a sudden finish and she taps immediately and I think "wow, that was good". The standard to beat is zero.

Edited by sj5522

I don't mind the paige turn if you go by the logic that she brought pcb in to counteract the numbers game so that she could win the belt and her whole selfish plan backfired.

Also, and I know her dad's on here so I apologise in advance, but was paige looking a little "enhanced" to anyone else last night? I didn't notice in the segment, but it was kinda hard to ignore during the backstage promo.

• Paid Members

Oh well, at least they didn't cynically print up and flog a ton of "PCB" t-shirts then kill it after about 6 weeks.

As an aside... that Seth shirt with "U Can't C Knee" printed on the back. Who the fuck would wear that?? I can't even see children wanting to wear nonsense like that, and they're retards.

edit - Paige looked extremely top heavy on one of the episodes of Tough Enough that some guy capped and put on a grot forum. I put it down at the time to a good bra rather than "she's had her tits done."

Edited by air_raid

I thought that segment was the best thing Paige has ever done. I've never understood the hype for her. She's barely better than any of the other regular girls but this, and what I hope was a character on tough enough, really gives her an edge that I hope they keep working on. Would be a shame if it just went back to meaningless shit matches with interchangeable women.

It's a shame for Sasha though. As the best performer of all the women in every aspect, I'd hope they were doing more with her. But when you have so many women now, I suppose only one or two at a time can be involved in a proper program. She's very young and has plenty of time to ditch her two useless mates and have a proper series with someone.

Looks like Vince has shat himself over the ratings. October 19th RAW is advertising Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, Ric Flair, HBK and Stone Cold.

Rock's probably got a couple of voicemails, too.

That'll draw the viewers, but what'll keep them hooked is the incredible Cena vs Rollins special ref match. They'll all want to tune into the Cena vs Rollins cage match the next week.

In Dallas, where Wrestlemania is happening a few months later, and you've got Austin interviewing Lesnar on his podcast straight after.

Some of the news~! sites have already jumped to the conclusion of Austin v Lesnar after the podcast was announced at NOC.

Do we really think it could happen? Some were talking about it after Heyman was on the Austin in podcast and Austin seemed to go into work-mode at the end. He did come out soon afterwards and say it wasn't happening but seen as they are hyping Undertaker/Lesnar at HIAC as their final meeting, do you think they could go for Austin v Lesnar to fill the stadium?

• Paid Members

On one hand it makes perfect sense. On the other Austin is 50 or so years old and has a history of neck problems. I can only see Austin coming back for a complete barn storming ass kicking match with him going over, I just can't see him coming back to get dumped on his neck over and over by Brock.