The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Has Cena stopped doing that springboard stunner?

I don't remember him using it this week, but he is still adding random new moves to his matches including a variation on the Michinoku Driver in his match with Neville.

• Paid Members

Has Cena stopped doing that springboard stunner?

I don't remember him using it this week, but he is still adding random new moves to his matches including a variation on the Michinoku Driver in his match with Neville.

Techincally, isnt the AA just a variation of a Michinoku driver, just to the side rather then in front?

• Paid Members

The AA is a fireman's carry slam. There's no "driver" aspect to it.

This week's Raw was odd. The good bits were very, very good but the bad bits were absolutely awful. And there was little in between.

When JBL said "Not too many people kick out of the AA" I heard Pitcos's jaw drop from here.

I actually opened a Notepad document and wrote FUCK OFF JBL.

I lost any hope for this show when that soap opera was segment one and seg two was Sheamus being dressed as his Dad

Sheamus is dressed up as Boyzone from the Key To My Life video.

x240-jgS.jpg

I don't remember him using it this week, but he is still adding random new moves to his matches including a variation on the Michinoku Driver in his match with Neville.

He did that in one of the other open challenges too, didn't he?

What would people think if they scrapped the Intercontinental title again? It's an idea which seems to be getting banded about quite a bit recently. Considering they've done a good job rehabbing the US title, I'm not sure if two secondary belts are needed anymore.  

What would people think if they scrapped the Intercontinental title again? It's an idea which seems to be getting banded about quite a bit recently. Considering they've done a good job rehabbing the US title, I'm not sure if two secondary belts are needed anymore.  

They haven't exactly rehabbed the US title -- currently it's meaningful, because it's part of John Cena's big fuck-you to the divs who say he can't wrestle and that's still a novelty. But as soon as it's off him, it's easy to imagine it'll drop like a bag of boulders. And while it's on him, you still need another secondary title that the midcarders can fight over.

Given the hours of TV they have, two midcard titles is fine. Particularly at the moment, where they'd be booked very differently with one as JC's vanity belt and one as a standard midcard title. But even in general, if Barrett had one and Ziggler had the other or whatever, the TV time is there to be able to write stories for both. The will usually isn't, that's the problem.

I enjoyed RAW and I'm enjoying the product in general right now actually, surprisingly enough.

The roster is thin but you've got a good smarmy heel champion in Rollins who is having a fun, well built storyline with Kane, new fresh challengers in Reigns and Ambrose and then midcarders like Barrett, Sheamus, Ziggler and Neville that are putting on consistently good matches. WWE are trying to elevate all the titles at the minute too. They've already done it with the US Title and Cena and putting the IC and Tag Titles in Chamber matches is only going to help them too.

Only thing I can't be arsed with is more Cena v Rusev.