The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

That GIF is great. :D

Again this week, there was some stuff I enjoyed on thi show but the 3 hour format makes it all so dragged out that it kills the enjoyment for the good bits. Trim all the fat and this would have been a great 2 hour Rw. And there should never be TWO dives off the top of a cage in one show. Craziness, how did that get approved?

Great to see the NXT guys get a showing, can't wait for Takeover 2 on thursday! Thought the Jerry Springer segment was gonna be dross but I was laughing by the end. Definitely a close-call for Seth almost getting impaled. Another great Heyman promo which was then topped by Cena and his 'make-a-wish' speech. 

Yer it was cool to see the NXT faces getting the reactions they got instead of playing to complete silence. Echoing thoughts on Heyman and Cena but had no interest in either of the 2 Summerslam rematches. Mizdow continues to be great. Shame they think Cesaro is a wet fart because the bloke looks like a star in that suit.

And surely they could have found a more relevant celebrity then Springer to pop the ratings. Thought he was great hamming it up to the crowd at the end though.

Simple likeable Raw on the whole, which was unexpected considering I hadn't bothered with it the past 2 weeks.

Cena and Heyman were great, although I'm not sure Cena's rebuttal should have come this week. It might have been more effective if, say, Cena squashed Fandango then Heyman came and did all his routine, then Cena left and did his half of the segment next week. Didn't really like him threatening Heyman, either, but it is what it is.

Reigns vs Orton was good.

I was surprised to see them base a confrontation on The Fappening. I wasn't surprised that they made a pig's ear of it.

Cena/Heyman and the NXT tag were great.The look of shock on a few faces in the front row when Neville hit his finish was fantastic.

Ziggler segment was awful.Not a great idea to have a lad who sounds almost as effeminate as John Morrison on the mic,and has bleached hair and wears pink t-shirts,slag someone off for being prissy.Sandow's angry pointing was great though.

Orton/Reigns was good,but nothing new.Bella stuff was absolute dogshit,a total waste of time.

Yet another Raw where one wrestler has threatened to sue another too.

Edited by DCW

• Paid Members

WTF where they thinking letting them both jump off the cage.

Im sorry i know its not cool but the way Cena is coming over makes me hate him even more.Added to him now wearing hogans colors i hope brock kills him. Not from his in ring work but fuck me that character is annoying.

The miz can leave anytime and no one would care one single bit.

Stef cracking up and laughing when Jerry was supposed to be crippled was funny.

NXT lads did a great job.

Is ambrose legit injured? or they just wrote him off tv for a bit? 

What matches do we think that Reigns, Orton, Rollins, Wyatt and Jericho will be involved in at Night of Champions?

I guess that Reigns/Orton and Wyatt/Y2J are possible again with stipulations (even though you would think that Wyatt beating Y2J last night would be the end of their feud).

Ambrose might be back next week at a push, but that would be a rush for another Rollins/Ambrose match. Or is Rollins having the night of at NOC?

JBL and Lawler pouting like a pair of spoiled children after Lana's promo was the best thing that pair of turds has done in forever.

The "season premiere" bollocks got on my nerves withing 20 minutes, Vince and Dunn need to just accept the reality that Raw will never win an Emmy.