The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I'm beginning to wonder now if we'll get a Lesnar turn during his reign. I can see them building up Lesnar, plowing through the faces, then turning face post mania so he can then plow through the heels. 

I want to see this because I genuinely believe a Lesnar vs. Wyatts family fued would be amazing. 

I'd much rather see a face Wyatt against a heel Lesnar with Brock losing his shit over a demented Wyatt who he can't quite put down. But the Wyatts are not equals like the shield were so they might lose mystique if they all turned face.

In regards to Reigns, I still really want to love the guy but he still needs something. A good feud would probably do it. With everything going on the stuff with Orton is just mediocre especially in comparison to his former team mates feud. He really needs a high profile bout asap against HHH would do it. Cena maybe but the feud would have less heat I think. Can't think of anyone else active that's going to increase his star aura significantly apart from Brock and I see that as the current culmination at Mania. They need some extra ingredient first though

Edited by simonworden

Poor Ryback. The man could have been a megastar by now. Cant believe they fucked him up so bad. Great to see him so chuffed when they were chanting for him.

He is from vegas though so a home town crowd is going to cheer for him. He wouldnt get that reaction anywhere else.

Nice little touch by WWE. They've updated WWE.com saying that Dean Ambrose refused medical attention after Raw and is now missing. As said earlier, I can't wait for him to finish this film and come back all guns blazing!!

With all the good WWE are doing at the moment, I'm really worried that this could possibly end up like the Cactus Jack has gone missing and has amnesia angle. Obviously it won't happen, but with Ambrose being gone to do some shite film, I'm sure WWE will do something to make him lose all his momentum on returning.

Edited by neil is brill

• Paid Members

Poor Ryback. The man could have been a megastar by now. Cant believe they fucked him up so bad. Great to see him so chuffed when they were chanting for him.

He is from vegas though so a home town crowd is going to cheer for him. He wouldnt get that reaction anywhere else.

That wasn't the point I was making.

• Paid Members

Orton played the tag to Ryback magnificently, didn't he?

Ryback is good on the mic, quite funny and play that bully role better than anybody, so they really should run with Bully Ryback and Axel as the chicken shit blue chipper hiding behind him. Bit more character into that tandem and they could be magnificent.

295pgmo.jpg

• Paid Members

He did get that reaction everywhere else. Then they fucked it up. 

I don't know if Reigns' character needs any tweaking, or whether putting him in a decent feud would do the trick. Ambrose has had the advantage of having a really good rivalry since the Shield split up.

I wouldn't tweak anything. A few people moaning on the internet isn't a reason to tweak it. The crowds pop big for his entrance, his few words and his big comebacks. He's doing fine.

Agree on the rivalry thing. The Orton feud has been good for him. If they are to keep him over until Royal Rumble without damaging him by having him involved in the title picture - he needs fresh opponents. I'd turn Sheamus and feed him to Reigns. Going over Cena in a babyface feud wouldn't hurt him either.

I think Reigns is doing fine, as said he wasnt given as a hot feud straight away like Ambrose vs Rollins, Orton is more like a main event type match feud almost testing the waters type thing, and he needs to bubble along for now so he doesnt peak early for Mania (whatever he'll he doing it'll be big I'd imagine)

Look wise keeping The Shield gear is good for now cause if he went onto trunks thats probably it looks wise for years so maybe hold off aslong as possible (if that makes sense) plus he looks badass and like a member of The Expendables 

I think he'll get trunks or a proper new look and music at or leading to Mania