The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
My Sky box fucked up and didnt record Raw. Is it worth watching the repeat on Thursday or is it missable?

I thought it was decent this week. Some of the usual fast forward stuff like the Ziggler/Fandango and Sandow/Rhodes matches and two diva's matches. Two? FFS.

Start was hot. The Bryan stuff was interesting but I couldn't work out if it was legit or not. Bryan clearly pushing himself when Kane was dragging his "lifeless" carcass onto the stage was hokey though. Steph was ace in that last segment near the ambulance. Great facials.

Main event was OK but the quiet crowd didn't help but the post match was a good brawl.

I quite enjoyed the Cena/Wyatt stuff but it's run it's course. They need to get both of them out of this and onto something else.

I liked the Rusev/Duggan segment. Proper old-school jingo-ism.

• Paid Members
I liked the Rusev/Duggan segment. Proper old-school jingo-ism.

Agreed. I've read people moaning about this, but this sort of stuff is exactly what Rusev needs, rather than week after week of his uninspired squash matches, which are an unwanted break from staring at Lana's arse.

Given the way this Kane angle was going, this Bryan neck injury may be a good thing. If Bryan is out for more than a month they should do one of those recovery videos they used to do back in the day, when everybody with a name seemed to be getting some sort of neck surgery.

So what happened with Alicia Fox then?

After losing to Paige, she shoved the referee, tore the top off the announcers table, yelled at JBL, Cole and Lawler, grabbed a drink from the table shook it and sprayed it everywhere, kicked the crowd barrier several times, yelled at the fans about how she is championship material and finally grabbed JBL's hat, puts it on and struts up the ramp while continuing her rant.

Her performance in her match vs Paige was good too I thought. She showed good aggression and was vocal throughout, yelling at the crowd, Paige and the referee.

Ive always liked Fox, for a start ive always thought she was one of the best looking divas they have but she always comes across confident in whatever shes done. Whenever I see her in skits or total divas stuff shes always come across very natural too. Its amazing shes been there so long but hasnt really done anything of note in that time, barring when she first started on TV.

I've only seen the first hour, as Sky decided to run another fucking upgrade during Raw. I've emailed the fuckers to complain. That's twice in 4 weeks. The Cesaro-Sheamus match was great though. Nice and hard hitting. Just the way I like it.