The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

This is the worst Raw roster I can remember. Fortunately the PPVs will be duel brand now but fuck me Monday nights are going to suck balls.

Lashley, Ziggler, Mahal and Corbin is a who's who of dirt worst WWE "superstars". The tag division is a jobber paradise. The women are mostly interchangeable below Asuka, Charlotte and Rousey but still, Natalya? Ugh.

There's a bunch of talent in Rollins, Zayn, Owens, Joe, Balor, Hardy and Roode but they've all been cast in the middle. Plus need to wait and see who ends up on Smackdown.

Genuine top level you've got Reigns, who we have to pretend is a heel and that all works a bit better, and Comedy Braun. And Lesnar if he counts.

Worrying.

3 minutes ago, Jacko said:

With No ziggler,mahal,Corbin and Roode smackdown just became much better tv already 

Very true!!

It's a strange way of doing it though. Like others have stated, it makes Kurt look so stupid to trade the Miz back to SD and sign up the garbage from a show, he's meant to be competing against?

• Paid Members

My take from this is that Smackdown is going to be the show to watch again. With Nakamura now hell, Bryan back, AJ still on form, The Miz joining, a LOAD of the shite sent packing to Raw and whoever else shows up tonight- that's a massive improvement on 1 month or so ago.

Raw will be fine. Hopefully they'll turn Roode soon, which will be good. McIntyre could be an excellent call-up, Joe is back, Zayn & Owens are obviously fine additions, Jeff has a singles run and AOP give the tag division a shot in the arm. Sure, they've been given some shite from Smackdown but that was needed right? They had too many upper/midcarders floundering whilst the blue brand severely needed to off some cack.

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Brock Goldberg said:

Very true!!

It's a strange way of doing it though. Like others have stated, it makes Kurt look so stupid to trade the Miz back to SD and sign up the garbage from a show, he's meant to be competing against?

It's two former world champions and three of the four most recent US Champions including the holder. Sure, they're shit but if they're not worthy of trading from a kayfabe perspective then who is? Now if he's traded them for Strowman and Rollins, I take that back.

• Awards Moderator
40 minutes ago, Gordon_The_Gopher said:

I think we can all agree the biggest news from Raw is all three members of 3MB being on the same show. 

I can see it now.

"Guys! How've you all been?"

"Good thanks, I was WWE Champion for six months even though I'd never won a match before that"

"I've been travelling the world, came back and walked right into the NXT Title. Heath?"

".... have you met Rhyno?"

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

It's two former world champions and three of the four most recent US Champions including the holder. Sure, they're shit but if they're not worthy of trading from a kayfabe perspective then who is? Now if he's traded them for Strowman and Rollins, I take that back.

I guess that's the key to it Rick.

We really need to see who turns up on SD tonight.

• Paid Members

More important than them clearing out all the shit on Smackdown and bringing it to Raw, what does everyone think the deal is with Roman slowly turning into Del Boy, with all the gold jewelry? Thre's got to be something to it. First the massive watch last week, now the necklace this week. I'd love to think it's the first signs of a subtle heel turn, but there's far more chance this is the next desperate attempt by Vince to get him cheered.

"HE NEEDS SOME BLING BLING, GODDAMIT!"

Considering the belts they're holding, I guess either Jeff Hardy or Seth Rollins go to Smackdown tonight. Either one will be a great addition. Smackdown looks great at the moment. Full list of people who moved to Raw:

Jinder Mahal (with Sunil Singh)

The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan)

Kevin Owens

Sami Zayn

Zack Ryder

Breezango (Tyler Breeze & Fandango)

Natalya

Dolph Ziggler

Drew McIntyre

Mojo Rawley

Baron Corbin

The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)

Mike Kanellis

Bobby Roode

Chad Gable

Honestly, more than half of that list deserve to be on the next "Future Endeavours" list.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

I didn't know Drew McIntyre was on Smackdown tbh. Agre with Supremo, I'd let Kanellis, Ascension, Rawley, Ziggler, Mahal, Ryder and Breezango go altogether. Of them, only Dolph has any value as a "hand" and he's too expensive for that.

• Paid Members

Poor Drew McIntyre. Imagine being saddled with Dolph.

I love how Daniel Bryan has no problem endlessly taking the piss out of the Universal Title. I don't know if it'll resonate with the audience as a whole, but Miz vs. Bryan makes me so fucking excited. It's a genuine dream match that's been built up spectacularly, even if they never realised it would ever happen. 

They need to start showing this on TV. Pure money.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I didn't know Drew McIntyre was on Smackdown tbh. Agre with Supremo, I'd let Kanellis, Ascension, Rawley, Ziggler, Mahal, Ryder and Breezango go altogether. Of them, only Dolph has any value as a "hand" and he's too expensive for that.

McIntyre wasn't on Smackdown, he hasn't appeared since he lost his title to Almas (where he was injured). He should've been lumped into a list of NXT call-ups to Raw really.

But wow, Raw have even more shite their way with Kanellis, Ascension and Mojo moving over.

Elias to Smackdown, I'm calling it.

13 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Breezango have plenty of value to be fair. Always a place for that sort of act on the show. I'd certainly rather watch them than Ziggler.

So I assume Miz is winning back the IC title at Backlash and taking it to Smackdown? I kind of hope they don't immediately blow their load with the Miz/Bryan stuff. But at the same time it's going to be hard to find reasons to keep them apart.