The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

It’ll never happen in a million years, but for continuity’s sake I’d like it if they revealed that Asuka was the one who turned the boom mic and camera on to expose Alexa  last week. It’d put heat on their match this week, as well as create a logical reason for this type of thing happenin rather than just fortunate coincidence.

I’ve been thinking about it and as much as I want Strowman to team with Elias, I also love the idea of him becoming the one-man tag team champions and melting down the two belts to make one massive, comedy sized belt. That’d suit his character perfectly. 

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I also love the idea of him becoming the one-man tag team champions and melting down the two belts to make one massive, comedy sized belt. That’d suit his character perfectly. 

I need this to happen. Imagine the vignettes of Strowman operating a smelt while shouting trash talk. Gold.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Supremo said:

It’ll never happen in a million years, but for continuity’s sake I’d like it if they revealed that Asuka was the one who turned the boom mic and camera on to expose Alexa  last week. It’d put heat on their match this week, as well as create a logical reason for this type of thing happenin rather than just fortunate coincidence.

Do you know what would've made the segment better? If it was produced with a certain filter...

hqdefault.jpg

• Paid Members

Probably. If they've any sense, it will be in short bursts edited in throughout the night rather than all in one chunk. I can see them rehashing the end of House of Horrors and having it end in the arena somehow.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, BomberPat said:

Probably. If they've any sense, it will be in short bursts edited in throughout the night rather than all in one chunk. I can see them rehashing the end of House of Horrors and having it end in the arena somehow.

Yeah that's what I thought, similar to the Piper/Goldust Hollywood backlot brawl at Wrestlemania. In fact, I was thinking about this the other day and wouldn't have minded them throwing this match on at Wrestlemania in between the in-ring matches and skits, to break it up a bit.

• Paid Members

That's what I thought we'd be getting - like Piper/Goldust, or the recurring Hardcore Title bits at X8. It feels a bit odd building up to a big match like this for months, only to throw it on RAW a couple of weeks before 'Mania, unless they have something else planned for either of them for 'Mania, or are using the Ultimate Deletion to set up something else.