The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

There's been spots that I don't think you'd ever see in main matches that 205 guys have done. The guy who is the 'King of the Ropes' is something different (he'd springboard off more than usual). You had a ridiculous spot where the guy did a hurricanrana from the top rope to the outside. You've also got moves like Rich Swann's lush back cracker. I don't think you'd see them from main roster wrestlers and I don't think their matches are always slow. Shit characters/not enough build to get people into the characters, sure.

I'd also agree that it's something that was more necessary years ago.

6 hours ago, Loki said:

Here's an idle question - what can WWE do to make me not skip the 205 matches?  I just have no interest.  Maybe it's just me but the purple ropes equals >>FFWD for me.

They dont change the ropes anymore, haven't for a good few months now which is something positive and makes them feel more a part of the actual show and not some side act that screams piss break for everyone watching either at home or in the arena

For me the point I alluded to of making them more a part of the roster would go along way to solving some of the issues the audience have in connecting with the Division 

Why do the same 8-10 guys have to just fight each other, why can't they mix with the Other guys on Raw at all.

Make them a part of the show and not act as if they live in some Bubble and the audience might take to them a bit more.

Hopefully this Goldust interaction with them leads to an increased mix with more of the regular roster.

• Paid Members

Yeah, that's the most interesting non-Demon-Balor appearance on the main roster so far. A proper Balor heel turn might actually do him the world of good. Shelve the Demon thing for a bit, and then bring it out when he inevitably turns back face. As others have mentioned, Jordan is actually quite good in this role as the annoying partner. 

Decent Raw overall, the Strowman/Lesnar/Kane stuff doesn't do much for me, the cruiserweight title match was fine for what it was, The Miz was a welcome return, and everything else was just there. 

Not an awful Raw, but nothing massively memorable. 

• Paid Members

I'd already forgotten that horrible Kane/Strowman/Lesnar stunt. Just happens to have a grappling hook to pull down some rigging that was only there to be pulled down. It might have been slightly interesting if the set had been affected by this "dangerous" stunt. Lesnar having to go in an ambulance while Kane walks away is horrible booking too.

Edited by tiger_rick

Joe hinting at a Cena feud. I'll certainly take that at Mania! Certainly beats the Cena v Mahal we thought we were gonna get a couple months ago