The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Can only see Rollins coming out of that 4-way :( Reigns would be too regressive, Owens is working with Jericho and Cass isn't Enzo. 

I'm also disappointed in Enzo coming out doing belt-motions but not getting put in a match. 

they've got Heath Slater too over for their own good and now they're not giving him to us! bloody typical

the Zayn injury! I can only assume that was legit, how awful. I hope he doesn't have to take too much time off. 6 months for Balor too, fucking hell, though on the plus-side, that should see him return nicely in time for Mania

Reports are suggesting it's just a sell job. I think Meltzer tweeted about it, If so it's more stellar work from Sami. 

Who, by they way, must be in the running for wrestler of the year so far. 

Can only see Rollins coming out of that 4-way :( Reigns would be too regressive, Owens is working with Jericho and Cass isn't Enzo. 

I'm also disappointed in Enzo coming out doing belt-motions but not getting put in a match. 

they've got Heath Slater too over for their own good and now they're not giving him to us! bloody typical

the Zayn injury! I can only assume that was legit, how awful. I hope he doesn't have to take too much time off. 6 months for Balor too, fucking hell, though on the plus-side, that should see him return nicely in time for Mania

Reports are suggesting it's just a sell job. I think Meltzer tweeted about it, If so it's more stellar work from Sami. 

Jesus, that was masterful if it was a sell job. Totally sucked me in. When he couldn't stand because his ankle was giving out, so he slingshots over the ropes, not really needing his feet to execute it, but landing hard and clutching at his ankles, then later doing a sunset flip powerbomb but landing on his ass. I'm sitting there yelling, "stop, Sami, you mad bastard!" knowing he has a legit history of working through injuries in a match (Cena last year).

So, either Zayn's a double tough bastard, or a fucking genius. Gotta love him either way.

Is Rusev hurt? The recent treatment of him has been baffling to say the least. Roman's bitch on Sunday and takes a walk on Monday.

Most uninspiring main event possible next week. Hoping for Owens to get the shock win but it's obviously going to be the same old though, Rollins to win thanks to shenanigans of some sort.

Slater is probably going to be an SD guy.

Fucking hell Titus died on his arse out there and Backlund taking bumps at his age for that useless lump is just mental.

The Dudley farewell went down like a wet fart for me. Got some much needed heat for Anderson and Gallows though I guess.

Shining Stars are rubbish and probably the least over act on the roster.

They are obviously dragging out New Day's reign just so they can erase Demolitions record. Aren't they involved in that lawsuit?

Charlotte is just great right now and blew Bayley out of the water on the mic imo.

I don't think Demolition are a factor in New Day's reign. The lineage of the belts they hold only goes back to 2002, they will now be referred to as the longest reigning tag champs, previously commentators were giving that credit to London & Kendrick

I thought the current titles share the same lineage as the originals due to the unification of the WWE (Smackdown) and World (original) tag team titles and they just brought out New belts after a while and changed the name.

I could wrong of course because since the original brand split title reigns and lineages are mostly a blur to me now.

God there was some odd stuff on this show, What on earth was that all about with Titus, just sack him fucking off the weirdo, it aint like he's young and in a position to get better he's just old and shit at every single thing.

Why did we need Shining Stars out there, what a dreadful act, just have The Club attack The Dudleys and be done with it for Christ sake. I was expecting Bubba to clump D-Von as he Testified and set up some kind of brilliant heel run, if it's a legit farewell they have fucked that right up.

Couple of decent matches, still enjoy Reigns in ring work, and Jeri-KO are pure gold, my favourite thing on the show these days.

When was the last time New Day were funny?? I honestly can't recall it. The act is so fucking tired at this point.

I don't think Demolition are a factor in New Day's reign. The lineage of the belts they hold only goes back to 2002, they will now be referred to as the longest reigning tag champs, previously commentators were giving that credit to London & Kendrick

Demolition got mentioned at SummerSlam for being the longest reigning tag team champions in WWE history. 

Jesus, that was masterful if it was a sell job. Totally sucked me in. When he couldn't stand because his ankle was giving out, so he slingshots over the ropes, not really needing his feet to execute it, but landing hard and clutching at his ankles, then later doing a sunset flip powerbomb but landing on his ass. I'm sitting there yelling, "stop, Sami, you mad bastard!" knowing he has a legit history of working through injuries in a match (Cena last year).

So, either Zayn's a double tough bastard, or a fucking genius. Gotta love him either way.

Great sell job by Zayn, even when Rollins was lifting his foot to the top buckle Zayn cried out in pain. He convinced me it was legit.

Apparently the Dudleys are actually gone not just from TV but the company as a whole, and they are no longer under contract to WWE, which seems crazy to me. D-Von I can take or leave but you'd think they'd keep Bubba if nothing else.

Pisser that Balor is out for so long, you know subconsciously that Vince will never trust him again with such a big push. If we end up with fucking Rollins as champ next week (which I strongly suspect we will) then I'm sacking off Raw. I'd fire the belt on KO or go full heel with Reigns, I'd even put it on that dullard Cass ahead of him. The thought of another Rollins title reign with the accompanying crap promos, shit laugh and his chickenshit heel but wrestling as a face act is stomach churning.

Decent Raw, pity they spunked Bayley's main roster debut on that tag match with Sasha a while back.

Cant see past Roman Reigns winning the belt back next week.

The fact Balor won it suggests to me they want a face champion,.its too early for Cass so only leaves Reigns.

Probably means the next PPV either way is going to be headlined by Reigns vs Rollins as well which saves me having to waste 3 hours on another PPV.

Balors injury sucks but to stick it back on Rollins or Reigns would be really shit

• Paid Members

Would Cass be the worst thing? Even as an interim because I couldn't see Balor holding it a long time anyway. They've been on the roster since April and before that it was always made out he was the tough guy and Enzo would take the fall/be the holding back point for the team. Even those few weeks alone showed him to be a bit of a monster.

Chuck the belt on him and have it where Enzo is the hype guy/the one getting Cass into situations. Eventually they're going to turn him heel anyway could be a nice build up whole Enzo essentially becomes the new Daniel Bryan for them as the underdog people absolutely love but with charisma.