The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Looks like they're going to let Reigns hang around the mid card for a while with a US title run. Seems like poor Rusev is getting the shit end of the stick again.

I have to say I think Mark Henry serves no purpose in being an active wrestler these days. It's about time he called it a day.

I'm more hoping Rusev is about to get the push he thoroughly deserves into the bigger title picture.

• Paid Members

A fued with Reigns isn't Rusev getting the shit end of the stick. Reigns headlined the past 2 Wrestlemanias and is one of the headline acts. It's Rusev being featured in strong upper card fued.

Rusev vs Reigns at Summerslam will be miles better than Rollins/Balor.

Given that Reigns appears to be in the doghouse, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Rusev goes over.

Rusev should defo go over, they aren't going to get a better opportunity to rehab him into the main event monster heel he should have become after Mania vs Cena. Reigns wouldn't be damaged all that much, in fact it might even be good for him.

Given that Reigns appears to be in the doghouse, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Rusev goes over.

Rusev should defo go over, they aren't going to get a better opportunity to rehab him into the main event monster heel he should have become after Mania vs Cena. Reigns wouldn't be damaged all that much, in fact it might even be good for him.

I guess it depends what they are looking to do with Reigns (and Rusev). If they are looking to go in the direction that Reigns loses to Rusev and realizes that he needs to reevaluate and maybe turns heel, then yes a loss to Rusev is fine (and also if they are looking to push Rusev a little more). If they are just making Reigns lose to everyone he fights because he is in the doghouse, then a loss to Rusev is a little silly and it does nothing for either of them.

Rusev should win, it'd do both him and the US Title the world of good to go over a man who's held the WWE Title 3 times in the past 12 months. I really hope they don't go down the route of Reigns defending America though just to try and finally get him some cheers.

• Paid Members

if anything. I assume it's more likely as I doubt they'd want reigns saddled with the US title.

Sasha was cack on the mic, don't really watch nxt so assumed with all the hype about her that she would be decent at least. Jericho holding Charlotte back for a minute before letting her deliver her line was funny too.

Becky seems to be the only decent women's promo that I've seen anyway.

• Paid Members

Lynch has always been the best of the bunch. Sasha's video game style got over during the boom for NXT though, her match with Sasha is the best match I've seen Banks in.

Her promos are also very strong. She'll get her turn, she's nearly impossible to turn heel and oddly gets more over when she gets the Sting treatment in angles.

Edited by WWFChilli

I really hope they don't go down the route of Reigns defending America though just to try and finally get him some cheers.

Have your barf bag on standby for the possibility of this line:

"I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm an American guy."

If he finally takes off his chest protector to reveal an American flag, a la The Undertaker before Survivor Series '93, then I'll be on board.