The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I honestly feel that the safest thing to do would have been for Sheamus to cash in when Rollins injured himself in Dublin, it would have been something different as nobody has ever cashed in on a live event (with WWE.com showing it obvs) and it would have made RAW more watchable the following monday. Also would have made Sheamus/Reigns at Survivor Series.

I've seen a number of people suggest this, but the idea is obscene. For starters, for that to of happened, that meant the minute management saw the injury happen (without knowing the extent of the injury) they would of had to of made a snap judgement, in that very milisecond, for Sheamus to go out and take the belt.

WWE would never, and should never, react in such a manner.

Plus I'm not sure having a burly Irishman kick your head off your shoulders after nearly snapping your leg in two is my definition of "safer".

Trish and Lita changed the finish to there match when Lita injured herself. Trish took the strap when she wasn't meant to. I don't know whether that was called from the back or in the ring.

I agree that they wouldn't/shouldn't do it here but there is a history of it happening.

Trish and Lita changed the finish to there match when Lita injured herself. Trish took the strap when she wasn't meant to. I don't know whether that was called from the back or in the ring.

I agree that they wouldn't/shouldn't do it here but there is a history of it happening.

Think about what you're saying. You're trying to compare a pay-per-view title change of a belt that basically doesn't matter with a house show match and the world championship. For Sheamus to have come away from the Dublin house show as WWE champion, one of two things would have had to happen:

1) Dean Malenko or some other cunt who was in charge on the night would have had to make a booking decision well above their pay grade, with no cameras there and the possibility of Seth Rollins being fine the next night.

Or 2) Sheamus would have had to see the injury happen and decide by himself to run to the ring and cash in his title shot, with no cameras there and the possibility of Seth Rollins being fine the next night.

Think about what you're saying. You're trying to compare a pay-per-view title change of a belt that basically doesn't matter with a house show match and the world championship. For Sheamus to have come away from the Dublin house show as WWE champion, one of two things would have had to happen:

1) Dean Malenko or some other cunt who was in charge on the night would have had to make a booking decision well above their pay grade, with no cameras there and the possibility of Seth Rollins being fine the next night.

Or 2) Sheamus would have had to see the injury happen and decide by himself to run to the ring and cash in his title shot, with no cameras there and the possibility of Seth Rollins being fine the next night.

Can you not read or was the urge to post too strong that you didn't read all of my post?

Looking at the tournament, do we think there is any chance that they will give Kalisto a push during and coming out of it? Have him beat Ryback and Del Rio (with the later setting up a feud for the US title) and then lose a hard-fought match with Reigns. Or is it more likely he beats Ryback and loses to Del Rio as part of the Mex-America stuff? I just feel they could make some money with him a little like they did with Mysterio.

Edited by DJM

• Paid Members

I always hoped that someone unexpected would get a push and go further in the tournament than anyone would imagine.

The only problem with it being Kalisto is that he's been mostly shit since coming up to the main roster. It's super frustrating watching him because there's potential for brilliance there, but he's insanely inconsistent. Some times he looks like the next Rey Mysterio and then other times he botches everything he tries and looks even worse than Sin Cara.

• Paid Members

He's done a couple on RAW, but the most famous one was at the Elimination Chamber. Hanging on top of the Chamber for what felt like six hours whilst everyone stood underneath him like muppets, it was no wonder they seemed to completely give up on the Dragons soon after. I want him to be great, but he just doesn't have the smoothness or crispness that Rey possessed.

He's done a couple on RAW, but the most famous one was at the Elimination Chamber. Hanging on top of the Chamber for what felt like six hours whilst everyone stood underneath him like muppets, it was no wonder they seemed to completely give up on the Dragons soon after. I want him to be great, but he just doesn't have the smoothness or crispness that Rey possessed.

wasn't that just a shit spot really?

I saw him botch at Takeover Rival but nothing approaching Sin Cara, he's always impressed me on the hot tag though I'm not sure as a singles guy as I've not really seen enough.  I hope him beating Ryback at least leads to him beating Del Rio but I doubt it

never thought I'd see a divas title contract signing close out Raw.. hardly Takeover Brooklyn though was it. The brawl was alright but the whole segment was just uncomfortable. Genuine emotion is often a good thing but not when the segment looks like it could fall apart at any moment. Crowd shat all over it and yeah the cheap heat was just shit, it didn't even get any heat. Just the exploitation of somebody's death that most of the audience wouldn't have even known about and it got less reaction than Los Matadores

past that, it was a weird but passable show. Reigns v Cesaro was cracking as expected but should've been a semi final match up for sure. Ambrose's post-match promo was amazing. Yeah! Give that man the belt and lets replace Michael Cole with a fish tank! I'll be cheering for him hard at SS. He's got such a broad appeal. Kids, teens, casuals, bitters, t'internet all love him. I don't like his off-the-rope clothesline but that's about my only complaint with the guy, he's brilliant. And more importantly, they need not just a face as champ but a feel-good face too and Dean is the man. I despise speculation about him turning heel, so they'll likely do that.

Kalisto beating Ryback just looks doubly baffling now.. Del Rio got pretty much all the offence and it looked more of a nothingy squash than Breeze v R-Truth did. No mini-push for Kalisto with a US title feud down the line, not even a shit MexAmerica related angle or promo. He beat Ryback cos Anything Can Happen In The WWE!

Main event segment, woo hoo!! #DivasRevolution

Seriously though, that was appalling.

I bet some idiot on the booking team watched the Divas Table For 3 episode where Charlotte genuinely started crying talking about Reid and wrote that into RAW.

They have brought up real life deaths many times over the years and it has never got the heel over any more than they already were, it just results in viewers getting pissed off with the show itself.

Edited by dopper