The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I did. To me it reads as Sheamus will clatter his opponent with a chair, so I am asking what opponent and clarify what the poster means.

Why would Sheamus want to win the tournament? As in what does he lose if he doesn't win it? Think about it.

His match with Cesaro really annoyed me on Raw. Just get yerself eliminated fella and keep fresh for your cash in.

I did. To me it reads as Sheamus will clatter his opponent with a chair, so I am asking what opponent and clarify what the poster means.

Why would Sheamus want to win the tournament? As in what does he lose if he doesn't win it? Think about it.

His match with Cesaro really annoyed me on Raw. Just get yerself eliminated fella and keep fresh for your cash in.

This is exactly what I thought they were going to do. With Sheamus holding the MITB Breifcase, he's essentially got a bye through to the tournament final as it is

Didn't Edge win a Gold Rush tournament while he was the MITB holder?

Sure did. It was during a portion of the year where they pretty much ignored the fact he had the briefcase. They didn't mention if for the longest time. And with it being a new concept, I guess viewers (and creative I suppose) weren't experts in all the different ways it could be used. Creative still aren't, really...

• Paid Members

I did. To me it reads as Sheamus will clatter his opponent with a chair, so I am asking what opponent and clarify what the poster means.

Sheamus is already out. In the final, he batters someone with a chair. That person wins the tournament by dq, he cashes in his briefcase, gets the easy pinfall and is new champion.

• Paid Members

Sheamus is already out. In the final, he batters someone with a chair. That person wins the tournament by dq, he cashes in his briefcase, gets the easy pinfall and is new champion. the winner makes a miraculous recovery and pins Sheamus in the centre of the ring and Sheamus never goes near a title belt again.

Fixed.

Apart from all ideas of sheamus getting himself eliminated straight away my idea would be for him to make it to the final. Then as it looks like the match is turning south he attacks his opponent with a chair then cashes in. His original plan was to win the belt and hold the briefcase so he always got a back up if he loses but instead uses MITB as a last resort on the night.

Sheamus is already out. In the final, he batters someone with a chair. That person wins the tournament by dq, he cashes in his briefcase, gets the easy pinfall and is new champion. the winner makes a miraculous recovery and pins Sheamus in the centre of the ring and Sheamus never goes near a title belt again.

Fixed.

Sheamus is already out. In the final, he batters someone with a chair. That person wins the tournament by dq, he cashes in his briefcase, gets the easy pinfall and is new champion.

thanks I get what you mean now

It looked like they um'd and ah'd about filming Giggs. He was sat behind the commentators.

Nicky Butt was a couple of seats along from me at SD. Given the amount of selfie requests he got I can't imagine what it's like for more prominent names.

I've always wanted a situation where the current MITB holder is also the current WWE Champion. I think with the right heel, there could be a few months worth of TV from the guy who is essentially his own number one contender.

a loss, then a rematch clause loss, then cashing in right thereafter due to accomplices beating the champion in the ring. If any it gives a script for the month in between the rematch loss, but coming out as champion for any star is an idea.

I've always wanted a situation where the current MITB holder is also the current WWE Champion. I think with the right heel, there could be a few months worth of TV from the guy who is essentially his own number one contender.

a loss, then a rematch clause loss, then cashing in right thereafter due to accomplices beating the champion in the ring. If any it gives a script for the month in between the rematch loss, but coming out as champion for any star is an idea.

My least favourite thing in wrestling, I know it's just a lazy and easy way for them to book the next month's PPV main event but in theory it's absolute bollocks, you basically always have to beat any champion twice to win the title, why do they automatically deserve a rematch? in Boxing if someone just dominated a world title match for 8-9 rounds I don't think there'd be much clamour for a rematch, regardless of how anyone wins a title they always have a rematch, in fact when did WWE always start doing title rematch clauses?