Total Divas discussion thread.

Forrest

I do think TJ is a very placid guy though. Even in the "confrontation" outside in the ep, he calmly said "how would you feel if the roles were reversed", hardly coming across as "fucking pissed" there.

When he worked for GPW in 2005, he was really laidback and happy to talk to everyone, a true pro.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have just watched the latest episode and don't understand what the papers meant that Cena gave Nikki, I presume it's in-case they split she has no rights to the house or something?

Can anyone explain??

On a side not I feel bad for JoJo she's rarely seen on these episodes, Eva is as dumb as a box of rocks and its obvious they have picked her over JoJo for a push because of her looks but hopefully she falls flat on her face sooner rather than later. I really want to see JoJo over taker her at some point and get more attention and push, there's something interesting about her and she definitely seems to be more grounded and humble which is indearing.

• Paid Members
On a side not I feel bad for JoJo she's rarely seen on these episodes, Eva is as dumb as a box of rocks and its obvious they have picked her over JoJo for a push because of her looks but hopefully she falls flat on her face sooner rather than later. I really want to see JoJo over taker her at some point and get more attention and push, there's something interesting about her and she definitely seems to be more grounded and humble which is indearing.

You are almost certainly the most under-the-radar shit poster this site is blighted with. I don't think I've ever seen a single post you've made that isn't fuck awful. No-one is less interesting than rat faced little Jo Jo (JoJo is the singer who happens to be HHH's sister) - I can only imagine she has a chuff like the eye of a needle, and I'm guessing that's getting some roadworks done on it at this very moment. Eva Marie has a limited upside, I'll grant that, but it's still acres away from the little Gollum looking bint you're rooting for. Jo Jo doesn't seem humble or grounded, she seems bland and pointless. I'll imagine Orton has a johnnie at the ready with her marching papers conveniently printed on it.

• Paid Members

You are almost certainly the most under-the-radar shit poster this site is blighted with. I don't think I've ever seen a single post you've made that isn't fuck awful. No-one is less interesting than rat faced little Jo Jo (JoJo is the singer who happens to be HHH's sister) - I can only imagine she has a chuff like the eye of a needle, and I'm guessing that's getting some roadworks done on it at this very moment. Eva Marie has a limited upside, I'll grant that, but it's still acres away from the little Gollum looking bint you're rooting for. Jo Jo doesn't seem humble or grounded, she seems bland and pointless. I'll imagine Orton has a johnnie at the ready with her marching papers conveniently printed on it.

Someone's had a bad day.

WOW somebody takes this whole being a wrestling fan thing way to seriously so much so my comments on a forum are getting under his skin, I'm sure my opinions are shit but compared to a mark like yourself who probably wanks off to his wrestling DVD collection and is proud of the fact he knows the real names of all the WWE wrestlers, I actually step in the ring and take bumps and have done for nearly 10 years, so yeah my opinions or posts or whatever maybe shit but at the end of the day I have right to give them for 2 reasons, freedom of speech and because unlike you I don't just sit and watch wrestling like a fucking mark, I actually do it. Get your arse in a ring and take some bumps then I might just listen to your opinions, bitch.

You best get yourself down to HMV I hear they are having a massive sale on WWE DVD's...more for you to WATCH and enjoy.

• Paid Members

I'll remember that logic next time I have any criticism of anything that I haven't done myself.

There's nothing more cringe worthy than wrestling fans name calling each other 'marks'.

There is - wrestlers calling fans marks. If wrestlers weren't marks themselves, they'd be doing something else for a living.

I'll remember that logic next time I have any criticism of anything that I haven't done myself.

There's nothing more cringe worthy than wrestling fans name calling each other 'marks'.

There is - wrestlers calling fans marks. If wrestlers weren't marks themselves, they'd be doing something else for a living.

I was actually going to say that.

But what I didn't want was C-Rock to accuse me of wanking over my DVD collection because he's 'in the biz', because I'm just a puff who won't get in a ring because I'm not hard enough. :bored:

That surely would of been his next line.

Archived