Total Divas discussion thread.

Forrest

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
WOW somebody takes this whole being a wrestling fan thing way to seriously so much so my comments on a forum are getting under his skin, I'm sure my opinions are shit but compared to a mark like yourself who probably wanks off to his wrestling DVD collection and is proud of the fact he knows the real names of all the WWE wrestlers, I actually step in the ring and take bumps and have done for nearly 10 years, so yeah my opinions or posts or whatever maybe shit but at the end of the day I have right to give them for 2 reasons, freedom of speech and because unlike you I don't just sit and watch wrestling like a fucking mark, I actually do it. Get your arse in a ring and take some bumps then I might just listen to your opinions, bitch.

You best get yourself down to HMV I hear they are having a massive sale on WWE DVD's...more for you to WATCH and enjoy.

1 - it's a cumulative effect (that means it builds up); just couldn't help but point out that you are wank.

2 - I have maybe five wrestling DVDs - anyone that knows me knows that outside of being a longtime attendee of shows, largely to hang out with friends, I'm about as casual as someone on a forum like this could be. I'm definitely not a dedicated worker like yourself.

3 - as a non-UK dwelling casual fan, I can't make it to HMV. Point me towards where I can watch you ply your trade.

4 - I won't be taking bumps. I'd be shit at it. It's called self awareness - if you're shit at something, maybe give it a miss.

5 - please excuse any typing or spelling errors, I'm on my phone on the bog. You could say I'm typing both with and to a shitarse.

• Paid Members

Mentioned a few pages back. Singer "Jo-Jo" isn't Triple H's sister. I've done some intensive research. I visited many libraries (search engines) and came to the conclusion that they are not related. A couple of dodgy sites list Triple H as being Jo-Jo's uncle. Most sites are saying "No Relation" though. Both have the same "LeVeque, Levesque (can't spell it)" surname.

Archived