Total Divas discussion thread.

Forrest

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'm caught up?

I wish Vincent showed up more :(

Then you are 1 episode behind, which is Vince-tastic.

And Vinnie loved the Vegas.

That's it, debut Vinnie on TV in a modern day Vinnie Vegas gimmick.

Other highlights from this week were Justin Gabriel blowing off Jojo... "the age difference isn't a problem, but it's there" being a great limited excuse as to why they wouldn't work out. Oh well, it looks like it is Randy Orton's gain. Brie trying to handcuff Bryan in bed was one of the several odd things that no wrestling fan ever expect to see on WWE TV.

Vinnie is a top-notch pisshead. I used to have a mate that was guaranteed to come up to me at some point on a night out and start the "you and me would kill anyone in here if it kicked off" talk. Was nice to see Vinnie going down that road with Uso B before he had to leave. Uso B was good by the pool too, talking about how a lot of folk got no bithnitt wearin' a two-peeth.

I have just read that Cameron and her boyfriend Vincent will be celebrating their 1 year anniversary this weekend but didn't they break up in the recent episode? I really hope they had of broke up for real as much as I find Cameron slightly annoying I find him more annoying and she can do way better.

Damien Sandow's role in the wedding made it all the more special. Magnificent stuff.

I'm enjoying Jojo as the jealous bitch. It should be even better when Orton comes along on the next part of the season. The Cena-Bryan Summerslam period should be fun to watch too.

Anyone watch the "after-party" special? The video of the mid-season finale I watched had the after-party tacked on the end. Just in case anybody was unsure if Total Divas is scripted or not (from the general audience, not here), this gives it away. Jaret turns up as a surprise guest and says to Nattie and TJ's face that TJ isn't the one for Nattie and he doesn't satisfy her physically. If the show was in any way real, Kidd would be completely entitled to kick the shit out of him there and then.

I do think TJ is a very placid guy though. Even in the "confrontation" outside in the ep, he calmly said "how would you feel if the roles were reversed", hardly coming across as "fucking pissed" there.

Disappointed by a lack of Bret or Teddy at the wedding. Surely they would have been at the private non-televised ceremony?

Glad to see Vinnie back, loved seeing his chubby beaming grin come through the door.

Actually a little sad that this won't be on for two months, probably the only WWE show I don't forward through.

Another funny but cringy episode again. This definitely came across as the most scripted episode yet. The bizzarist bit of the episode was Sandow doing all the introductions on the wedding.

Like Simon, I will be looking forward to the next lot of episodes especially the cena/bryan summerslam stuff.

Archived