Total Divas discussion thread.

Forrest

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The new episodes will be airing in November though (with a two month break in between), so it's more of a second series. I'd assume one of the main storylines would be the Bellas side of the Cena-Bryan program.

The new episodes will be airing in November though (with a two month break in between), so it's more of a second series. I'd assume one of the main storylines would be the Bellas side of the Cena-Bryan program.

Have E!/extra WWE crew been filming constantly? If they stopped shooting months ago for the first run of eight and only just ordered new episodes, they'll have missed it.

Have E!/extra WWE crew been filming constantly? If they stopped shooting months ago for the first run of eight and only just ordered new episodes, they'll have missed it.

I think I read earlier that they started filming again this week. So we will probably get something from the promo on RAW and the actual match at Summerslam.

Trinity/Naomi brushed glass off the floor in bare feet. Mental. Other than that, it was still pretty good. Cena continues to be the man, and Bryan is pretty awesome too. Nikki's a complete slut and I quite like Brie.

So all in all, nothing's changed from last week, although I was enjoying the gimmick of "Natalya being shafted on WWE TV" resulting in "Natalya being shafted on Total Divas". That was amusing.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm caught up? Just finished episode 5. I still think Trinity/Naomi is awesome. She seems really cool, while the rest of them just seem mental. Though Brie is okay. Nikki is slowly coming round, the 'fat' stuff and the stuff with her Dad made me feel sorry for her and almost like her, maybe she just has a facade, but she still seems annoying. Natalya turned 180 with me in the past couple of episodes. She seemed cool at the start but the whole stuff with TJ is really pissing me off. Eva Marie just seems stupidly harmless to be honest.

Anyway, it seems sad, but I'm looking forward to AJ showing up.

I wish Vincent showed up more :(

Archived