Look who's back in da fold ...

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Could this be leading to Warrior going in the HOF next year? I doubt they'd bring him in for a match at this point but the HOF and maybe something like Ian suggested at WrestleMania would suffice. He definitely deserves to go in the HOF and you know the speech would be must-see.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't this mention in one of the minor news threads the other day?

In answer to your question, yes it was, I posted it.

I said it was the first time he'd been in a WWE game in years, and everyone corrected me with a zillion games he'd be in since.

My original point (which I never stressed, because I couldn't be arsed) was that this was significant because Warrior had done a deal with them and was on good terms, which wasn't the case with all the other times they used his name/likeness.

It's no biggy though.

Definitely think this means he HOF bound for next year though. Dare I say... 'one more match'? Ultimate Warrior vs Ryback at WM30?

• Paid Members
My original point (which I never stressed, because I couldn't be arsed)

Well, maybe you should have and everyone wouldn't have got the wrong end of a very confusing stick.

And again, an appearance in a game isn't what this thread is about.

It's no biggy though.

Obviously not.

Could this be leading to Warrior going in the HOF next year? I doubt they'd bring him in for a match at this point but the HOF and maybe something like Ian suggested at WrestleMania would suffice. He definitely deserves to go in the HOF and you know the speech would be must-see.

Hey, if he's in good enough shape, they might bring him for a match. Somebody who hasn't wrestled on the big stage in 15 years and was a massive name.

He's only 54, they had Bret Hart do a Wrestlemania 26 match aged nearly 53.

My original point (which I never stressed, because I couldn't be arsed)

Well, maybe you should have and everyone wouldn't have got the wrong end of a very confusing stick.

I don't think anyone got confused. I think you just like replying to people and 'putting them in their place' (yawn).

And again, an appearance in a game isn't what this thread is about.

Really? So what's the press conference about tomorrow then?

It's no biggy though.

Obviously not.

I already said that, no need for you to reiterate it. You seriously need to chill out.

• Paid Members
I don't think anyone got confused. I think you just like replying to people and 'putting them in their place' (yawn).

Is that why everyone corrected you in the previous thread and you had to come in here to state that you didn't tell the full story in the other thread? Yawn indeed.

Really? So what's the press conference about tomorrow then?

Read the thread title. Its about Warrior being back in the WWE in some capacity. Unlike you, I was kind enough to actually post a link stating that Warrior was back in the WWE fold. Hence the lack of "but he was in All Stars?" comments.

But no biggy. How's WrestleTalk TV getting on?

• Paid Members
My original point (which I never stressed, because I couldn't be arsed) was that this was significant because Warrior had done a deal with them and was on good terms, which wasn't the case with all the other times they used his name/likeness.

Stressed, or said, or even hinted at :

Ultimate Warrior has done a deal with 2KSports to be a playable character in the WWE2K14 video game.

This marks the first time Warrior has been in a WWE video game for over 20 years, Super Wrestlemania for the SNES being the last time.

In fact, that's explicitly referring to Warrior dealing with the game company, not working with WWE themselves in a promotional capacity. You're having a good week mate.

The should make it a tag match, HHH and Shawn Micheals against Hulk Hogan and Ulitmate Warrior. Shawn would obviously take the pin to tease HHH and HBK the following year

My proposal for the Trips/Vince power struggle at Mania is looking better by the day. I was originally taking the piss when I wrote this but since then I actually want it to happen. Warrior could even be the one to get the pin on HBK, only to have Hogan over shadow him in the post match celebration. Fucking writes itself

Didn't Warrior tear his quad or something stepping out of the curtain? It wasn't a full on Triple H job, but he tore something and lipped to the fucking if I recall. I remember some comedy injury occurring.

I remember him running to the ring. He looked fucking fantastic too, with steely grey hair and his old Warrior clobber. Did most of his old spots, and some others like a superplex IIRC. It was better than his match with HHH, put it that way.

The brain trust at WWE could easily put together a 10 minute match for him with someone handy. He and RVD are mates, Van Dam would bump around for him nicely. Got to be worth it as an attraction match.

Archived