Look who's back in da fold ...

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just absolutely pissed my pants at those graphics. That's a joke right? I mean, if the game's still in such an early development stage that they can't show anything half-decent, then just don't, the promo was fine without. I have never seen such terrible graphics used in the promotion of a game before.

Blade Runners Vs. The MegaManiacs at WM30

In all honesty those graphics are criminal. The last WWE game I bought was '12 and it looked much better than that in every aspect so here's hoping it was just a rush job. This is probably just me, but would anyone else like to see Warrior presented in a game in something other than his WM6 gear? I

• Paid Members

I remember thinking the graphics for the legends in the last game were rotten as well, but I don't recall the active wrestler models being half as bad. He looks awful in the game, the motion of him pumping-fists whilst running to the ring then shaking the ropes is disgraceful for a current-gen game.

• Awards Moderator
How can the graphics be so shit by the way? Can anyone confirm how a PS2 game from 2003 pisses on a PS3 game a decade later? Smackdown - Shut Your Mouth looked better than that. I've never played a WWE game is years, but standards seem to have dropped a lot since I was into them.

Always love an excuse to post this

bookt.jpg

Forgot how good that Impact game looked.

Do they even scan them any more on the latest WWE games? Looks like the character models are outsourced to India.

• Awards Moderator

Booker T in full Bo'Selecta Mel B mode there.

Warrior looked like he was having a lot of fun in that trailer. Looks a bit like Ron Perlman though.

That TNA Booker T is amazing. Were the graphics really that good or is that just a really flattering screenshot? I remember someone posted a similar comparison using Bret Hart. Does anyone have that to hand? And yeah, what is the story with the graphics taking such a turn for the worse?

Archived