Look who's back in da fold ...

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
The WWE announcement Monday will include Ultimate Warrior being there to announce his participation in the WWE 2K14 video game according to multiple sources in the company.

Some buzz had gotten out since a photo of Warrior appeared in an ad that appears for the game in the August issue of WWE Magazine, with a big ad of Rock and smaller inset of Warrior.

Warrior, with face paint, filmed a commercial with a Los Angeles group called Zambezi within the last few days, according to one company source. He is the big game surprise like Brock Lesnar in the 2012 game and Mike Tyson in the 2013 game.

One person who works at a store that distributes the game has noted material to be released with his photo showing his face and underneath is saying you get it if you pre-order the game.

F4Wonline.com

See you at WrestleMania Warrior Jim.

Its going to be very odd seeing Warrior standing next to Triple H or whoever is at the press conference with him.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Interesting to see Warrior back in the fold though. I thought Vince hated Warrior, resulting in the less-than-complimentary “Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior” DVD?

I don't think it matters who Vince hates and who hates Vince. It all comes down if there is money to be made.

• Paid Members

Well he fingered a underage Steph after Yoko throw him over the top rope.

Joking.

If Savage was still alive i'm sure he would've been involved at some point. They give him a half arsed DVD and paid tribute to him so wouldn't be surprised to see both work with each other if the money was right for both.

Wasn't this mention in one of the minor news threads the other day?

What? That he was going to be doing a press conference with WWE tomorrow?

You know what he meant, smart arse!

His inclusion in the game was mentioned yes.

• Paid Members
You know what he meant, smart arse!

His inclusion in the game was mentioned yes.

I didn't know what he meant you spanner. Considering the thread title and content of the original post is about Warrior doing a press conference tomorrow. You know, that thread worthy thing of one of their biggest ever stars doing his first appearance for them in almost 2 decades. If it was about him only being in a game I'd have posted "Warrior in a new game. Might have his orange outfit on and that, like".

Ian's got a point.

If he was just a playable character in a game, or that's as far as his involvement was going in their eyes, there wouldn't be the bells and whistles. The press conference will probably focus on the game, but the inference will be 'GET EXCITED FOR A POSSIBLE RETURN! WATCH OUR SHIT!'

I understand what the thread is about ya nobber, but he was obviously referencing the game inclusion in his question that was already mentioned. Sarcastic response not always required eh.

• Awards Moderator

There's plenty of long-standing hatred on both sides, whether it's the name Warrior itself, bailing on dates with no notice or slamming the company that allowed Benoit to happen. It is a pretty big deal if it's done through WWE as opposed to THQ.

So are there any decent matchups for him if he does come back to compete? I'd love to see a super posedown with Cena, but I'll pass on the match thanks.

Regardless of your dream matches, we all know it would be him v Mizark...

• Paid Members
I understand what the thread is about ya nobber, but he was obviously referencing the game inclusion in his question that was already mentioned. Sarcastic response not always required eh.

When there is a thread regarding an announcement regarding an appearance of one of the biggest stars in company history and someone says "wasn't this referenced in another thread", the answer is "no". Who's going to start a brand new thread with the news Warrior is in a WWE game for the millionth time? How cant you see this? If you cant understand that, then stop thread shitting.

Archived