Raw 1/4

ColinBollocks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It looks that way now what with Moody's passing adding drama to the build up. Can't help thinking that there's more to this, Punk drops the belt to Rock and put against Taker. He's either in the bad books with management, taking a long break afterwards or he's done a deal to end the streak in return for the title drop. The episode, meanwhile was average with a mind numbingly boring opening from Cena, Rock getting his younger fans in on the swearing, and HBK turning up looking like a young Dutch being the highlights.

It looks that way now what with Moody's passing adding drama to the build up. Can't help thinking that there's more to this, Punk drops the belt to Rock and put against Taker. He's either in the bad books with management, taking a long break afterwards or he's done a deal to end the streak in return for the title drop. The episode, meanwhile was average with a mind numbingly boring opening from Cena, Rock getting his younger fans in on the swearing, and HBK turning up looking like a young Dutch being the highlights.

Why would he be in the bad books with management? WWE know that Punk is one of the best talents they have. It's just wrestling, stop overthinking things. Someone has to lose.

• Paid Members
Can't help thinking that there's more to this, Punk drops the belt to Rock and put against Taker. He's either in the bad books with management, taking a long break afterwards or he's done a deal to end the streak in return for the title drop.

Yeah, it's disgusting how they have treated him isn't it? Fucking hellfire.

• Paid Members

Christ alive niff. What about Cena? He became the first man EVER to lose when cashing in his briefcase. He must've pissed them right off for them to do that. Either that or it made sense for certain progressing stories for him to lose, like with Punk against Rock and Taker. Have a word.

It looks that way now what with Moody's passing adding drama to the build up. Can't help thinking that there's more to this, Punk drops the belt to Rock and put against Taker. He's either in the bad books with management, taking a long break afterwards or he's done a deal to end the streak in return for the title drop.

Yeah, I can see that right now:

hi-res-88631767_display_image_zps89bd5bf6.jpg

"Alright Phil? Er, we need you to lose that belt now mate, got to get it onto Rock for WrestleMania and that. You'll get to have a couple of matches with him though, is that cool?"

punk_suspended_zps703cae1d.jpg

"Sorry Vince, no can do. I'm not dropping this for just anything. You'd need to make me a proper offer."

punk-paul-vince.0_standard_352.0.jpg

"I'm not best pleased about this to be honest, but alright... How about we have you lose the title, but instead, you get to beat Undertaker's streak at WrestleMania? Will you please drop the belt that I booked you to win and am in charge of literally all the decisions regarding who holds it now?"

cm-punk-vince-mcmahon_zps225f03eb.jpg

"Beat Undertaker? FUCKING BEAT UNDERTAKER? Fuck that, I want to rape Linda in the ring whilst simultaneously pinning Rock and Cena in a triple threat match. With one finger on each hand."

Vince_McMahon_crop_340x234-300x206_zps63c39dc1.jpg

"Hmm... Make it Stephanie and you've got a deal. You can do anal if you want though"

Funny thing is, for a long time, niff, I really didn't get why people thought you were daft.

Funny thing is, for a long time, niff, I really didn't get why people thought you were daft.

Leave the poor girl alone, she's just exppressing an opinion and

he's done a deal to end the streak in return for the title drop.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Christ alive niff. What about Cena? He became the first man EVER to lose when cashing in his briefcase. He must've pissed them right off for them to do that. Either that or it made sense for certain progressing stories for him to lose, like with Punk against Rock and Taker. Have a word.

He didn't lose though, he won the match, he just didn't win the title. I agree with you but yeah, I like nitpicking.

• Moderators

It's definitely a trend over say the last two years or so.

There were a few that were very funny, got lots of nominations for POTY and spawned imitators. Something like Dingbat's post above which seems really forced and unnecessary would never have happened without this groundwork.

So evidence cited is the post in question above.

• Paid Members

Can't go around saying he's the best in the world if he loses to both. It becomes as meaningless as when Jericho was saying he was the best at what he does.

Archived