Raw 1/4

ColinBollocks

I know the Cena heel turn talk has been done to death, but there's a voice in the back of my head saying that Cena is going to win with a little help from CM Punk.

Stupid and would make literally no sense. I know there is a very, very slim chance of Cena turning heel and actually I'm all for it, but there is no reason for CM Punk to be involved whatsoever.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a poor raw considering it was the last raw before mania. It's put me on a right downer for wrestlemania now. Ordered wrestlemania though , I'm going to watch some old manias to put me back in the mood!

Christ, they really should have had the Hall Of Famers Panel Debate from last week on this show. It's like they had absolutely nothing for the main event this week and that's completely insane.

Rock's promo was OK, though rather generic. Felt more like his ones from last year where he was just sodding about a bit. The Cena one was just dragging on and on. That must be the only time in the history of Wrestlemania that the top face has given his impassioned "talk them into the building" Wrestlemania go-home-show promo and had "Boring" chants thrown at him. Not good.

Ziggler and Bryan have excellent chemistry and it's a shame they are not working a strong one-on-one program as they both could have had their best PPV match ever at this Mania. Tag match is too much of an afterthought to get into now, though they are trying hard with Big. E.

Shit show overall, seems like their just cruising into mania. Doesn't seem like its 6 days till it, almost like you'd expect there to be one more raw seeing as that show was SO weak. On the plus side Fandango bossing it yet again. Can't wait to see him at mania.

Fandango's a different class at the moment. So glad they bunged him on the card and dropped Cesaro. Hope he has another move though, he ain't gonna be swivelling those hips for long with that leg drop. Love how Lawler is uncharacteristically into him.

Somebody needs to help Shawn with his wardrobe, fucking hell. Rock, Brock, HHH (who looked better then I've ever seen him last night) - hell even Flair - show up and it's a big deal largely cos they they look the part. You start to resent two hall of fame legends like Foley and HBK turning up looking worse than the mid forties virgin hick in the cheap seats or whatever.

Hmm, wonder if Cena's promo was possibly foreshadowing a heel turn. "This Sunday I will shock the world, you won't believe your eyes jack".

Never thought they would turn him but that line stuck with me. Possibly nothing to be fair but they're proper hinting at it the last couple of week's.

• Paid Members
Somebody needs to help Shawn with his wardrobe, fucking hell.

They tried and failed to do so. Shawn Michaels did an interview once where he described an argument with Vince McMahon when Shawn made his grand return from injury (possibly 2007) and he was wearing his hunting gear. Vince told him straight that he looked ridiculous and to go and change into shitty HBK merch and feeling insulted, Michaels told him where to go. His shite dress sense is more to prove a point that he doesn't have to dress how they want him to more than anything else. As daft as he looks, he's at least self aware. So basically he dresses like a gonk because he's sticking it to the man. Sort of like a long haired God-bothering version of Rik from the Young Ones.

Archived