Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Moderators
In a move that will shock everyone who has me, I've deactivated my account. I haven't the energy to argue with Islamophobes and racists all day, or constantly post things and songs when I go manic.

Noooooo! Seeing 'Keith Houchen has commented on a post in True Coventrians' pop up in the friend activity sidebar was the absolute best thing about FB. I loved watching you cut a swathe through the dunces :(

• Awards Moderator
Some stupid twat just shared a story on facebook and the image that went with it was a guy holding up a decapitated dogs head. Its honestly just ruined my day :(

:(

Someone on my feed did something similar to this today. As Chest said, there's no need.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

An outrage, I tell you!

1897792_431458533666953_8057193_n.jpg

:thumbsup:

That sums up the whole "like if you agree" bunch, faceless story, outrage, muslims. Its only missing, "i bet half my friends have not got the guts to repost this"

GAH! This just appeared on my Facebook feed. Several comments underneath of thinly veiled racist verbiage. It's a shame, the girl who posted it was a lovely girl, and still is. But every time she gets her mits on something like this, BOOM, she turn into a right little shit.

• Paid Members

Not one from my wall, but deserves sharing anyway.

BmQB53mIAAEJc9M.jpg

EDIT: Fixed the link, making the next two posts redundant.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce

There's quite a few people on my Facebook who would just see the world Muslim and immediately share it.

I'm beginning to think I might just stay away from Facebook and the news until sometime after the European elections. There's only anger and stress to be found in it all right now.

Obviously I'll pay attention to the Eurovision stuff because at least we're taking that more seriously.