Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I think people should have their children taken away by the state at birth - so many tedious parents on my Facebook, who used to be productive members of society. The latest is a lass I used to work with, who got a front page story in her local rag about her campaign to get some zombie head toy out of tesco.

UPDATE — Not just her local rag

Edited by Bill Diarrhea

• Paid Members

Not facebook related, but I recently set up a VPN with my dad's computer, so I can go in and make it run more smoothly, and help my parents out with their iphones — however, I logged in today and found my dad doing something absolutely disgusting.

he was commenting on the Daily Mail website :(

ScreenShot2015-10-27at11.34.47.png

"Give us your scroungers, your toe rags, your air-headed idealists yearning to get their dole money"

• Paid Members

12066056_10153677543464407_6318140600716

This was shared by an extended family member.

• Who says you can’t celebrate St George’s Day? Every one knows when St Patrick’s Day is, goes out dressed in green, and necks pints of Guinness. Ask them when St George’s Day is, and they probably won’t have a clue. No one’s stopping them from celebrating it.
  • Who’s telling people to say they’re British and not English? And who’s calling people racist for saying they’re English?

I don’t get why people share these posts. One second of scrutiny and you can see they’re bollocks. Some people just turn into mindless, post-sharing zombies when they get in front of a computer.

• Who’s telling people to say they’re British and not English? And who’s calling people racist for saying they’re English?

I called someone out 2 weeks ago when they posted something simiilar about not being allowed to say Merry Christmas.

Of course i got no response when i asked who told you you can't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I don't think anything has ever annoyed me enough on Facebook to comment in this thread- until I saw otherwise cool, interesting people I know are sharing Christmas ads. Fucking hell, it's only November and people are desperate to get involved in the marketing machine for this crap, it's gross.