• Moderators

While WrestleUK pointed out the viewership went up (by 18k), it turns out, the 18-40 male demo (IE: the only one that matters in wrestling as regards ad dollars which TNA are sharing with POP) dropped to a 0.08.

More spin than Blair, that lad.

Although, that Hardy match next week looks unmissable. Looks like mad fun.

Edited by PowerButchi

Again, until the rating goes over 400,000, which is no real achievement itself, I don't really want to here about it. The rating was lower than usual last week so it's no surprise it went up (barely) this week.

Anyway, it's not all doom and gloom. The three Impacts since Slammiversary I feel have been really good. Better than the ppv itself infact. I've found myself wanting to watch them more urgently than usual and have actually paid attention instead of just having it on in the background. Someone said it was like they didn't care but i'd say the opposite. The match quality has gone up and everyone is on point with their promos too. I had no problem with this weeks first half being all talking and then the matches later. There's enough wrestling already during the week, so give me some character building instead. They need to make us care about everyone on their thin roster until they can bring in more players. Ryback would be a game changer I feel but I doubt there's the money plus no idea what he's doing. Rhodes and Sandow together is an option. Someone who can bring a following with them.

I've loved every minute of the Hardy stuff so this promotion is clearly catering to me.

I love how some people say still say "If TNA decide to bring in so and so..." where the decision is with the workers, so it'd be more would Sandow/Rhodes/Whoever want to work for TNA?

It wont happen anyway. It's just an opinion of whom i feel they could get some mileage out of and whom would create some fresh matchups because as much as i like the core four whom are fighting over the title (Lashley, Drew, EC3 and Bennett) with the Hardys being able to come in when ness and Drake, Storm and Bram on the outskirts, they are going to run out of fresh matchups again soon. I'm not sure what would headline Bound For Glory this year.

I've begun an online correspondence with my old wrestling mate from uni over this Hardy thing so it's not all bad. TNA is bringing people together. At least the two of us. He's going to come down from Galway for the big match and we're going to buy Tesco brand lager and watch it.

Like the old days.

I'll even have to put back up on the wall that Pink Floyd ladies arses poster.

TNA dont need anyone else. Just build the shows around Jeff and Matt's backyard.

This.

TNA are going to die, but first I want them to do all kinds of mental shit for no reason on their way out. The Hardy match reeks of that and it is great. I just really want them to go out in a blaze of mayhem rather than simmering to ancliamtic whimper.

Matt and Jeff should be given free reign to book the entire show