Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Lagana's a noted stooge, so there surely has to be more to it than "he's quit." He must have been told he isnt needed or he's seen the writing on the wall with the new management. Being up Billy Corgan's arse is going to be the death of so many people in that company. A lot of them have backed the wrong horse in this race.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Caught up with Impact this week, for the first time in a few weeks. Disappointingly, "the nefarious Brother Nero" appears to have stopped trying in the interim.

 

Last time I saw him he had quite a cool "broken" look going on - now he's just dressed as plain old Jeff Hardy again, no facepaint, slapping hands on the way to the ring. Shame.

Posted

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the latest video. Very disappointing. I was just as interested in Broken Jeff as I was Broken Matt. Wondered if I'd missed some storyline explanation for him reverting back but the whole video seemed to point towards him still being Brother Nero but just not bothering to act the part.

Posted

I would probably blame the 'Lake Of Reincarnation.' Think it's got them all confused.

 

Seems like Matt has lost his memory now too.

 

In all fairness I don't expect much to make sense from the last lot of tapings with all the turmoil and hurricanes going on. I'm giving them a pass until January and just being thankful there's still a show to watch. It's been noticeably less good last two weeks apart from last weeks main event which was pretty decent. The Halloween Hardy stuff was the first miss-step for me from them. Thought it had a lot more potential but like I said the latest stuff has a bit more of a thrown together feel about it. I liked the fight with the DCC though.

Posted

Yeah and they had the River Of Reincarnation turn him into 2010 Antichrist Of Pro Wrestling Hardy with the Immortal Title and they already did him in that bit. Surely give Matt a go with it?

  • Paid Members
Posted

They can do a lot worse than that, surely?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...