Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

"Congratulations Jeremy. You will now be responsible for continuing to express our vision and our ethos to the viewing audience. We hereby present you with the blueprint of WCW 2000."

  • Paid Members
Posted

I dont like to kick someone when they are down, but fucking hell, look at the graphics department they are using now! The most basic of MS Paint graphic I've ever seen. Its just bad cropping, text and a plane black line with pixles visable. I bet someone on here could do something 50 times better in about 6 minutes.

CwwHxAbXgAA_wsJ.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

It's small time but they could appeal on social media for a volunteer and get work about 500 times better than that just for the opportunity for someone to say they've been working with TNA.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

That is shocking!!  For all their faults, TNA have churned out some lovely graphics from time to time, mainly thanks to these guys:

 

http://yourfightpage.com/

 

As a lapsed fan, I'm not that arsed by the state of the company in general but fuck me, with my design and marketing hat on, this is heartbreaking to see.  Like when I flicked on to see Angle doing a run in a few months ago, moving like he had cerebal palsy and genuinely fearing that he'd have a fall on the way to the ring.

Edited by John Matrix
  • Paid Members
Posted

I dont like to kick someone when they are down, but fucking hell, look at the graphics department they are using now! The most basic of MS Paint graphic I've ever seen. Its just bad cropping, text and a plane black line with pixles visable. I bet someone on here could do something 50 times better in about 6 minutes.

CwwHxAbXgAA_wsJ.jpg

Only thing missing from that graphic is some dancing Hamsters and babies as well as neon flashing ads

  • Paid Members
Posted

Why do I get the feeling now Corgan is gone his boy's dropping the belt? Assuming they can still afford to tape by that point.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Why do I get the feeling now Corgan is gone his boy's dropping the belt? Assuming they can still afford to tape by that point.

TNA have their new sugar daddy to pay for tapings. Not that they need it because they're totally solvent y'know.

Posted

It somehow passed the fuck by me Eddie Edwards is their champion. Jesus wept

  • Paid Members
Posted

Were they building to that Davey Richards feud?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...