• Paid Members

I thought of Al Snow during the SCG "Bloom is off the rose" podcast. Wouldn't say I've ever been a massive fan but for a while I thought he was a really good wrestler who deserved far better opportunities and seemed very under-rated. His opinion of himself though is off the charts and he genuinely seems to think he's The fucking Undertaker or something. A respected, adored locker-room leader who young people should aspire to be. Can't stand him now. And I'm quite pleased he never got big opportunities. How huge would his head be if he had?

I thought of Al Snow during the SCG "Bloom is off the rose" podcast. Wouldn't say I've ever been a massive fan but for a while I thought he was a really good wrestler who deserved far better opportunities and seemed very under-rated. His opinion of himself though is off the charts and he genuinely seems to think he's The fucking Undertaker or something. A respected, adored locker-room leader who young people should aspire to be. Can't stand him now. And I'm quite pleased he never got big opportunities. How huge would his head be if he had?

This big?

HEAD.JPG

Edit: I'm sorry

Edited by Mr.E

• Paid Members

Well according to Al Snow if you never drew money, your match wasnt good. So he must be one of the shittest wrestlers in the history of the business, if we go by his logic.

Also, Triple H hates him and got him the sack from training wrestlers. Mike Bucci's shoot interview tells a story where they'd put Al on speaker and mute their phone when they'd call him at OVW and predict what he was going to say next as the reason why OVW was being run so poorly.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Catching up with this Grand tournament gimmick and what's the deal with the scoring?

At the end of round one they total all three judges' score and whoever gets most points is declared the round winner by Borash.

At the end of round two they total all three judge's score and whoever gets most points is declared the round winne by Borash.

At the end of round three it turns out that whoever "won" each round is irrelevant because they are actually using UFC/boxing rules where each judge's individual scores are totalled so that each judge has an overall individual verdict.

Was this ever properly explained?

At the end of round one they total each judge's score and whoever gets most points is declared the round winner.

• Paid Members

I don't think the scores were explained too clearly, as the scorecards for one of the matches clearly showed that Rex had lost on points, but he was still declared the winner.

Managerial contention has been sorted so we can all return to the top action our fans expect of us.

I wonder would Corgan do business with Sean Oliver. A bit more pricey than your usual 'rassler I'd imagine, but it would be a fucking great Timeline 2016.