• Paid Members

Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle could easily take the belt off him. Hardy probably needs to get a win over Bully the way he's been slapped about in this feud. Bully vs anyone for the belt at Bound For Glory seems lackluster. Bully's run with the belt has been very underwhelming. Mainly due to his whole run with the belt being about something other than the belt. Whether its the Aces and Eights run ins or Brooke or his feud with Hulk, there's been so many distractions, you sort of forget he's the one holding the title. Hogan costing Bully the belt is the next step in this feud. Bully has no reason to actually fight Hogan, since he always gets the better of him. Hogan hitting him with a hammer, costing him the belt and Bully demanding a match with him is the next step in this feud. I'd personally like to see Hogan and Sting vs Bully and Devon over a singles match with Hogan. I just think you could get so much more out of a Dudleys vs Hogan and Sting match in terms of the build leading up to it and the match itself. You could probably get 20 minutes out of it, where you start off with a Gangstas vs Dudleys style brawl to start it off. Then it turns into a standard tag where the Dudleys work over Sting and then Hogan gets the hot tag and they lead into the finish. With Sting in there you could do about 20 minutes without Hogan taking a bump.Chris Sabin is dead on his arse, though. He isn't the same bloke as he was. Those injuries have really caught up with him. He's lost pace and has turned into a contrived looking X Division wrestler. Adding to that, he's never had any charisma and him winning the title is unthinkable. He's so fucking shit. Which means he'll probably win it.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Ian, that sounds about right. Whoever wins the BFG series is going on to main event BFG, so it looks likely Bully will lose before then and fight Hogan or that tag (which would be fucking great, can you imagine!)I love this time of year in TNA. The BFG series is always great in mixing things up. I have no idea who'll come out of the mix on top.Personally, I would turn Roode face during the series, have him beat Aries in the final eliminations of the series and set him up as the top face heading into BFG. Or do the same thing with Joe. The only problem there is that a heel would have to be holding the title at that point, so maybe just keep him heel but push him back to the top.

• Paid Members

Some pretty big shoes to fill in the Main Event Mafia in my opinion. The MEM were pretty amazing. We should all stop thinking logically and begin discussing who would look cool in a suit. No face painted, sunglasses and suit wearing Sting is a massive improvement on t-shirt wearing bell bottom Sting.

• Paid Members

Some pretty big shoes to fill in the Main Event Mafia in my opinion. The MEM were pretty amazing. We should all stop thinking logically and begin discussing who would look cool in a suit. No face painted, sunglasses and suit wearing Sting is a massive improvement on t-shirt wearing bell bottom Sting.

As I mentioned in the other TNA thread, I can't logically see it being DDP, Hall, Nash and Jake Roberts but I would love it hugely. All 4 guys know Sting, wrestled the same period of time he did in the same companies, are huge names and would be the ideal guys to play the grizzled veterans looking out for Sting and kicking ass along the way.Add in the fact that none of them bar Big Kev would even need to wrestle a proper match and are all in great shape now, it would be a nice nostalgia trip.Instead I would expect some outside talent to come in, as Sting was bringing back the MEM in retaliation for TNA's roster not looking out for him. Masters and Morrison maybe? Edited by Toilet Rapper

• Paid Members

Steiner, Jarrett, and Angle would do me! Suppose they'd have to get over the heat with Steiner & Jarrett so probably not possible, but there doesn't seem to be too many other viable options that won't end up looking like a damp squib.

• Paid Members

Sorry, should have written that more clearly, I meant them both having heat individually with TNA. Would love to see them both back in TNA, think they could add a lot to proceedings at the moment, even in a short term capacity.

• Paid Members

Well, didn't you had to be a former world champion to be in the MEM? That pretty much narrows it down.Bored at work so what's the chance of this lot? It'll probably be Vince Russo, Rhyno and David Arquette though.VaderRon SimmonsRic FlairGoldbergDDPSid

Masters and Morrison maybe?

One of the big points they kept banging on about with the MEM was that they are all ex world champions so wouldnt that rule out masters, assuming they're going to stick to that.As unlikely as it is, I'm hoping for Steiner :thumbsup:

Masters and Morrison maybe?

One of the big points they kept banging on about with the MEM was that they are all ex world champions so wouldnt that rule out masters, assuming they're going to stick to that.
The last time when they were about to bring MEM back Crimson was set to be part of the group and Matt Morgan seemed likely too so the former world champion rule might not apply this time around as well.