As above, I watched from day 1 and enjoyed all the initial stuff (AMW, 3 Live Cru, First Ultimate X, First King of the Mountain, Raven etc) but the company has been so bad over the years, its hard to see the good stuff any more. It's had its major plus points, and even had golden opportunities handed to them on a plate, yet everything seems to to turn to pure gash in their hands.

I got back into them during one of the first "reboot"s when Aries came in along with a new x-division, and for a short while we got some sort of "logical" booking (IIRC correctly it was when the regular booker was on holiday for a few weeks), but then it just went down hill again. This is why I want TNA to go away now, and why I legitimately hate TNA with a passion these days. I agree with everybody when they say "competition is good for the business" but its been so long since they could even be considered competition, in any sense of the word, that its another notch on the "LOLTNA" post of its life.

I don't want any company to go out of business to hurt pro wrestling or the people involved, I want TNA to die to let everybody involved just move on, and better themselves in the process. Anybody involved in that company is only there for the money (of what there is to be had) because its gone waaaaay past "I want to help this company grow" because it cannot grow in anyway for the foreseeable future.

TNA has to go away. It needs to go away. The brand is so damaged that very few people care about it at all, including advertisers and potential investors. Nothing about TNA is good. The story-lines are terrible/nonsensical, the titles change hands waay to often without decent reason and various wrestlers turn face/heel all the time for next to no reason, other than the dreaded "...Because TNA". The talent pool is very low, (including all staff members/announce teams) with only very few people on the current roster who I would pick up in a "fantasy booking" type deal. All of its gimmicks have been worn out (there have been 37 ultimate X matches, against 33 [including the next one] Hell in a Cell matches in WWE by comparison) and All the championships have been run into the ground as well (54 world heavyweight champions [including the NWA title], compared to 22 in ROH, to date).

The nonsensical booking, completely (at times) random title switches. The fact that the Wolves have won the TNA tag belts 5 times already yet they have been there 2 years......all of that stuff, proper pisses me off. And the reason it pisses me off, above all else, is because every single one of us see's the potential there. We all see the potential for TNA to be a great program. They have always had "something", and at one time had one of the best rosters going. They have had all the tools to do the job, and just fudged it right up the hole time. They have had so many chances, so many "reboots" that they don't even deserve to be "a bit of fun", because it's not even that at best.

And THAT is why people are so harsh on TNA.

• Paid Members

Dixie Carter tweeted her commiserations to Sting's retirement... And decided to tweet some random Sting and not the wrestler, who goes by the unguessable Twitter handle @sting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TNADixie/status/710594558690795520?s=09

Jesus Christ. That idiocy is just mind-boggling. Then goes on to call him ‘Steve’. Urgh.

• Paid Members

Dixie Carter tweeted her commiserations to Sting's retirement... And decided to tweet some random Sting and not the wrestler, who goes by the unguessable Twitter handle @sting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TNADixie/status/710594558690795520?s=09

Genuinely, literally laughed out loud at that. Had to explain to the missus and her sister why I was bright red.

Just..... brilliant.

I suspect it can be called a SPOILER as it impacts future episodes of TV but heck, I don't know how to do the tag on my phone so I'll not state it. There's a pretty big news item that has broken in the last 25-30 minutes regarding members of the roster. I refer you to the usual news sites.