• Paid Members

If you have 200 people showing up to your shows, that tells you all you need to know.

The crowds got bigger as the weeks tapings went on to the point it was SRO, certainly for the FMM match.

Your positivity is admirable but come on now.

411mania.com

The recent iMPACT! Wrestling tapings in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania reportedly drew the following attendance figures:

* September 16 – 450 fans

* September 17 – 300 fans

* September 18 – 375 fans

* September 19 (Full Metal Mayhem Match) – 750 fans

That's really still nothing to be proud of.

Edited by Benno

Do TNA have a hall of fame>? When did this come about? If the flyin elvis' aren't in it, fuck em.

They launched it at Slammiversary three years ago. The idea is that they announce someone at Slammiversary, then officially induct them at Bound for Glory.

So far you have:

- Sting

- Kurt Angle (who turned it down... then won his way back in in a match later in the year... which made no sense).

- Team 3D

• Paid Members
- Dixie Carter recently told some people to expect a major announcement soon, believed to be a new TNA TV deal but that may not be the case. There were claims of negotiating with a talent who would "shock people" and a new signing that would help bring buzz to TNA but nobody knows who those talents may be. We know it's not CM Punk and Mick Foley.

- At least some TNA talents who have expired contracts or have contracts expiring soon say that no officials are getting back to them. We've noted how TNA is not doing any serious contract negotiations until a new TV deal is signed.

From the WON.

Probably Del Rio, he is due to perform at a Wrestle-1 show, he maybe got a deal.

Edited by Psygnosis

• Moderators

Do TNA have a hall of fame>? When did this come about? If the flyin elvis' aren't in it, fuck em.

They launched it at Slammiversary three years ago. The idea is that they announce someone at Slammiversary, then officially induct them at Bound for Glory.

So far you have:

- Sting

- Kurt Angle (who turned it down... then won his way back in in a match later in the year... which made no sense).

- Team 3D

Leading to the hilarious situation of TNA working out a trade with WWE that Ric Flair can go into their HoF again if Christian Cage comes back to TNA for a night to induct Sting resulting in Christian Cage on TNA with the most "I DON'T REALLY WANT TO BE HERE, TO BE HONEST" aura of all time on live PPV.

I can't watch it any more, it's too depressing.  Seeing the remaining bits of talent wasting their careers on the show just breaks my heart.

My poor, poor Bobby Roode  :(

• Paid Members

He seems a decent guy but every one of Psygnosis's posts in this thread in the last month have the air of an Ostrich with it's head in the sand.

I can understand enjoying the product because it's they're still managing to put on a show as mediocre as they have for the last couple of years. There is no light at the end of the tunnel though. There are no names, no crowds and no decent TV. It's finished as a major national promotion.