Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

That crowd is barely two people deep. Embarrassing. What were the sound levels like? As live it must have been like a sermon—able to hear someone at the other side of the room coughing.

Posted

Quick TNA question, when Hogan left they did that segment where Dixie was hanging onto his leg and begging him not to go, then he finished up for real, why did anyone think that was a good idea to put on TV? Maybe I'm missing some context or something but I can't think of any other promotion doing a segment like that where it makes the company itself look absolute shite

Posted (edited)

Ha fair enough, suppose Hogan deserves eternal credit for getting them to book him to look so important on his way out, he must've pissed himself when they agreed to it

Edited by Dr.PeterVenkman
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

To be fair the crowds get bigger as the week rolled on, from the Full Metal Mayhem taping 10 minutes before bell time.

 

Bx7u_sCIUAAD7NN.jpg

Edited by Psygnosis
  • Moderators
Posted

Quick TNA question, when Hogan left they did that segment where Dixie was hanging onto his leg and begging him not to go, then he finished up for real, why did anyone think that was a good idea to put on TV? Maybe I'm missing some context or something but I can't think of any other promotion doing a segment like that where it makes the company itself look absolute shite

 

He had creative control, so he was always going to leave looking like the man. Hogan's not the ype to leave a territory on his back.

Posted

The crowd is going to be packed for Team 3D vs The Hardys vs The Wolves in a TLC match, however packed it could be should i say. But i'm starting to get a feeling that TNA are like an American version of any British wrestling promotion, i mean watching the latest episode and even past ones seeing wrestlers clap to get the crowd going just to me is like how it works with British wrestling. I mean even though you can have shit wrestlers in the WWE, you'll never see people like Rosa Mendes or Brie Bella clapping to get the crowd going.

  • Moderators
Posted

Christian does the All Star clap, in all fairness. I like it. He needs to say "Shall I?" and "We Want More" a larger amount though.

  • Paid Members
Posted

The best thing Brodus Clay ever did was before doing a big corner splash, shout "SHOULD IIIII GET HIIIIIM?"

  • Paid Members
Posted

Christian does the All Star clap, in all fairness. I like it. He needs to say "Shall I?" and "We Want More" a larger amount though.

Hopefully the next NXT batch will have 'We Want More' drilled into them now Brookside is there.
Posted

That crowd is barely two people deep. Embarrassing. What were the sound levels like? As live it must have been like a sermon—able to hear someone at the other side of the room coughing.

It sounded awful on this week's Impact. You could make out individual voices.

 

I believe this was the same weekend that Chikara ran their three-day King Of Trios weekend, and that was doing three times the numbers at some points.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

That crowd is barely two people deep. Embarrassing. What were the sound levels like? As live it must have been like a sermon—able to hear someone at the other side of the room coughing.

It sounded awful on this week's Impact. You could make out individual voices.

 

I believe this was the same weekend that Chikara ran their three-day King Of Trios weekend, and that was doing three times the numbers at some points.

 

 

Didn't Spud appear at King of Trios?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...