Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

They have a skeleton crew of about 7 people in Nashville right now apparently. Its madness. This is a national promotion and they hardly have a roster or anyone working at the headquarters. Its amazing to think how its just falled apart in the last 18 months.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Dont know who debuted (never bother with all the spoilers), but I'm certain whoever it is will be on a pay per appearance deal. Like Low Ki, Tommy Dreamer and Homicide. They bring people into the tapings who might be there anyway, so dont have to fly them in. They aren't signing any else for the timebeing. All contracts are pretty much frozen until they can find out if they will be in business after December. I dont even think Spike are paying them for these extra three months. There's no money coming in.

Posted (edited)

I thought it was odd on this weeks Impact when the scrolling text at the bottom of the screen said "Join us in Bethlehem PA where the Spike cameras and TNA superstars will be." The wording of that seemed strange how Spike were supplying the cameras / camera people for a TV taping.

Edited by Rossman
  • Paid Members
Posted

Was flicking by Challenge earlier and saw Kenny King wrestling a lad with a false leg.Have TNA used him much?had surprisingly good balance.

Posted

I'm wondering whether the only thing to do with TNA is just avoid all spoilers/gossip and just watch whatever ends up on telly on Challenge.  As long as they put a product on-screen they're a going concern, if you see what I mean.  I caught one of the recent shows from New York and it was quite good.

Posted

What is wrong with Matt Hardy's legs?

Hé walks around like hè is made out of wood.

 

The tag series were fun.

Havok has the body of a teletubby.

Samoa Joe looks to be having fun again.

Lashley has a good run.

Zema Ion is bevond annoying. X-pac heat for me.

Melendez is a fun addition.

Tajiri was great.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I still need to watch the rest of Ring Ka King - think I got about halfway, then got distracted by other stuff. Didn't he used to be called Mahabali Vira? If so, I hope he's improved since those days, because he wasn't brilliant, to put it mildly. Good look, though.

Posted (edited)

I still need to watch the rest of Ring Ka King - think I got about halfway, then got distracted by other stuff. Didn't he used to be called Mahabali Vira? If so, I hope he's improved since those days, because he wasn't brilliant, to put it mildly. Good look, though.

Yeah. That's the guy. He was pushed as the top babyface in Ring Ka King. Worked a lengthy program with Masters and then won the belt towards the end of the show. Apparently, he's been signed with TNA for a while now and has been training in the States (OVW, I believe). He's probably still very green though.

Edited by pgi86
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...