• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

They could easily film a teaser now and fit it in surely? 

They could edit in a vignette I guess, but if it was live they could have had a run in by somebody, or who knows what? I don't know how far in advance they tape. It must be a week or two as Kenny doesn't have his muttonstache at the moment.

9 minutes ago, Louch said:

Only see the title being switched if it’s caused by a AEW led distraction to further one of their stories 

I reckon they'll hold out until he loses the AEW title.

• Paid Members

I haven't watched Impact or any pro wrestling for well over a month with the Euros taking all of my attention.

How's the show been? I feel that with the return of fans at Slammiversary it may be a good time to dip back in.

While Impact probably benefitted from the empty arena stuff early doors, I was sick of it by the turn of the year tbh.

• Paid Members

It's been fine, as it always it. There's been some decent matches, a few interesting angles started moving. Typical impact stuff. Slammiversary looks like it could be decent. 

Same as mentioned above they have been very consistent and decent shows and matches and angles going forward, i think they have a done a good job of building slammiversary, everything from the whole our world will change, to the x division match, to Deonna's surprise opponent (gutted i bought into the gail kim tease) and callahan and omega has a decent build too, genuinely looking forward to slammiversary 

• Paid Members

It's being reported that Moose has signed a new 2 year deal with Impact. This is good. 

• Paid Members

Seems that Impact and the NWA are friends again. Probably for the best that the triangle is complete if both are working with AEW anyway.

That said, I'd have told Billy Corgan to fuck off after doing nothing but go out of his way to slate Impact over the past two years.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/more-details-on-the-deal-that-allowed-kylie-rae-to-wrestle-in-nwa/

Flying out to Nashville tomorrow for Slammiversary. I'm based in Seattle so curious if Aubrey will be headed out there too. Should be fun now, some nice perks also.

Message to attendees is below:

VIP PERKS

We will give you some of your Super Premium VIP Perks while in line to enter the arena, including drinks and snacks.  Please throw all trash in garbage cans – do not leave trash on the ground!

AFTER THE PAY-PER-VIEW

Remain in the arena and the IMPACT team will coordinate your post-show photo on the stage with the X-Division Championship Belt.  Don’t worry if you’re first in line or last in line – everyone will get their photo taken!

We will be cutting the Slammiversary match-used canvas immediately after the PPV – and you will leave with a swatch!!

We will give you 1 mounted Slamm poster – and these are, quite possibly, the best posters we’ve ever made.  Yes, there are multiple posters!  We are producing 2 limited-edition, double-sided numbered posters.  Everyone will get one of the two posters – sorry we cannot guarantee which one you will get, but both are collectible.  Feel free to trade!

BONUS GOODIES

We know that some of you will want more Slamm Collectibles, including both of the limited-edition, double-sided Posters.  We will have a few extras for sale at Slamm – See Ross Forman.

Two items that are always highly sought-after are the 12 match-used Turnbuckles and the 4 match-used Ring Skirts.  These too will be for sale after the show – Again, see Ross Forman.

• Paid Members

Slammiversary card for tonight:

• Kenny Omega (c) vs. Sami Callihan - IMPACT World Championship NoDQ Match

• Josh Alexander (c) vs. Chris Bey vs. Petey Williams vs. Trey Miguel vs. Ace Austin vs. Rohit Raju - Ultimate X for the X Division Championship

• Chris Sabin vs. Moose

• Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. A Mystery Opponent - Knockouts World Championship

• Violent By Design (Joe Doering & Deaner/Rhino) vs. The Good Brothers vs. TJP & Fallah Bahh vs. Rich Swann & Willie Mack - IMPACT World Tag Team Championship Four-way Match

• Fire ’n Flava (c) vs. Havok & Rosemary - Knockouts World Tag Team Championship

• Eddie Edwards vs. W. Morrissey

• Brian Myers & Tenille Dashwood vs. Matt Cardona & A Mystery Partner - Mixed Tag Match

I'm looking forward to it tonight 

What's everyone's predictions and who does everyone think may be showing up? 

I think omega for the win 

Alexander winning 

Moose winning 

Deonna winning but I'm absolutely clueless who will face her, would be nice being Britt baker

VBD keeping the belts hopefully with doering getting the win 

Havoc and rosemary winning the women's tag 

W Morrissey winning 

Cardona and the mystery I think will be Chelsea green and they will win I think 

I have no idea who may show up as per their the world is changing ads but I'm sure they will add to an already entertaining roster

Build has been good. Making Sami a legit contender, I think omega retains. I think Mickie is the mystery person in the women's match. Makes sense if their Talkin with NWA again. 

5 hours ago, Vegeta said:

I'm looking forward to it tonight 

What's everyone's predictions and who does everyone think may be showing up? 

I think omega for the win 

Alexander winning 

Moose winning 

Deonna winning but I'm absolutely clueless who will face her, would be nice being Britt baker

VBD keeping the belts hopefully with doering getting the win 

Havoc and rosemary winning the women's tag 

W Morrissey winning 

Cardona and the mystery I think will be Chelsea green and they will win I think 

I have no idea who may show up as per their the world is changing ads but I'm sure they will add to an already entertaining roster

Chelsea Green seems the obvious choice. 

I'm more curious about the mystery challenger to Purazzo. I was thinking Mickey James with Purazzo winning. 

I think Alexander could lose and then he could be put in a higher level singles feud. 

Spoiler

Was there not a fuss made on one of the aew YouTube shows re jade cargil can now go other places? 

• Paid Members

That's a shame about TJP. Maybe they'll go triple threat tag instead?