I thought that was going to just be a fuckabout video the Hardys had made themselves. It's ridiculous that TNA produced that. For as shit as the WWE shooting style can be, you can see why they do it. Wrestling skits with editing and invisible cameras don't work that well. And when they're done as amateur-hour as this, they come off as the worst thing in the world.

• Paid Members

I thought that was going to just be a fuckabout video the Hardys had made themselves. It's ridiculous that TNA produced that. For as shit as the WWE shooting style can be, you can see why they do it. Wrestling skits with editing and invisible cameras don't work that well. And when they're done as amateur-hour as this, they come off as the worst thing in the world.

Like Ian alluded to - I'm convinced Jeff Hardy just turned up to TV with a tape of this and TNA were too scared to tell the Hardy Boys their Drama Improv is shit.

I thought you lot were being moaning gits and it couldn't be that bad. Fuck me was I wrong. That was fucking horrible. What a mess Matt Hardy is.

If that's Main Event quality, just get Heath Slater in and let him run the show.

I thought you lot were being moaning gits and it couldn't be that bad. Fuck me was I wrong. That was fucking horrible. What a mess Matt Hardy is.

To be fair, the clips I've seen of him lately (including this one), I find his performance very entertaining. I'm also buying into the gimmick a bit, because I don't know if he's having another real life breakdown.

• Paid Members

At the end of the day, all you clowns are talking about it so that clip has obviously done its job.

Can tell you're back. If it's not slagging Spurs off its slagging other forum members off, piss off.

• Moderators

At the end of the day, all you clowns are talking about it so that clip has obviously done its job.

If you're gonna be a prick, dont do it in threads I go in to be a prick. Last warning Bosco.