I must say that I find it odd that the ratings are going down when the TV had been fine to good since Christmas. 

Because it's TNA and, in some form or another, they've burned their bridges with a LOT of fans.  The TV may be consistent at the moment, but they're always a twat hair away from monumentally fucking something else up.  They've lost everybody's trust and at this stage it's near enough impossible to regain it.

I must say that I find it odd that the ratings are going down when the TV had been fine to good since Christmas. 

its because despite any attempt of making it "good" even the regular fans are starting to give up.

I would love to see the look on somebody's face, sitting there in his Mr Anderson t shirt suddenly coming to the realisation that TNA is utter gash, and currently towards the bottom of the "wrestling promotion" rankings.

• Paid Members

Wasn't Nitro actually pretty decent in early 2001, whilst the ratings plummeted further? By that time the horse had well and truly fled the stable.

• Paid Members

I imagine for some people even if the rest of the show is coherent, trying to get your head around Matt Hardy as World Champion is enough to turn off.

• Paid Members

Wasn't Nitro actually pretty decent in early 2001, whilst the ratings plummeted further? By that time the horse had well and truly fled the stable.

Very good analogy to be fair.

Matt Hardy has been ridiculously entertaining as World Champion. 

• Paid Members

I imagine for some people even if the rest of the show is coherent, trying to get your head around Matt Hardy as World Champion is enough to turn off.

Yeah thats part of the reason I don't watch. He may well be the best hes ever been, he's still Matt Hardy