Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 25, 2013 It can be a lurker who periodically pops up with a touch of brilliance, a former poster who's flown the nest and left you grieving, or a regular who's not as prolific as you might like. He's the person who you wish would post more often.
Keith Houchen Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 Guy Bifkin. A wonderful addition to this board.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 25, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 25, 2013 Tom. It's not that he only posts every blue moon, but it'd be good to see more of his posts throughout the board as he's a great addition to all threads he's involved in.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 25, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 25, 2013 Tom. It's not that he only posts every blue moon, but it'd be good to see more of his posts throughout the board as he's a great addition to all threads he's involved in. Seconded. An unassuming chap but seems a genuine good sort.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 25, 2013 Moderators Posted January 25, 2013 Who the fuck is Cannibal Man? I voted for JLM. He teased a semi un-retirement last year and it's left the crowd wanting more.
King Coconut Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 Guy Bifkin. A wonderful addition to this board. Agreed. I haven't been here long but his few posts in that time have got my cock twitching like no other poster.
Loki Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 Bifkin, though I suspect that under the mask of gentility lies a throbbing, gristly heart of evil.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 25, 2013 Moderators Posted January 25, 2013 Bifkin. While I think there's probably a bare chested, knife fighting, dark side to him, he's a fine addition.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 25, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 25, 2013 JLM. Level-headed, articulate, funny, intelligent. Sorely missed.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2013 Who the fuck is Cannibal Man? Hence why he should post more! He's an on topic lurker, he's made some really funny posts since he came on board, check some out. Disappointed Lefty didn't get a nod here, it's bordering on a travesty. He's excellent whenever he posts and is a good one across the board. The board would be even better if all these guys posted more. Sadly, I think we've lost JLM to lurking duties. I think a Sandra Bullock sub-forum would persuade him back.
kendal mint cake Posted January 26, 2013 Posted January 26, 2013 Agree about Lefty, a really good new poster.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2013 I think he's actually been around for 2 or 3 years but he is very good. Likes his Roger Moore, too.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2013 Used to be Lolligan, right? He posts more these days than he used to. Perhaps not as infrequent as others on this list, but I'd like to see Frankie post more. I know he's busy since his promotion, but we have needs too
Recommended Posts