Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 Used to be Lolligan, right? He posts more these days than he used to. No, I don't think Lefty's ever had a name change and Loligan is someone else. Lefty is the one with the Roger Moore sigs.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 I voted Mr Seven. I like Lefty as well, nice to see him getting some praise. He could have been another for the Good Egg poll I reckon. Also, I don't think I've ever seen one of his posts but JohnTentaBluesExplosion is a cracking name.
TheBigBoot Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 Who the fuck is Cannibal Man? Kamala. There's something odd about seeing my username and the "more" next to each other. Seriously though, I couldn't vote for myself over JLM - good writer, knowledgeable, good sense of humour, never abusive to people (basically what Carbomb said) but he also comes across as an all round class act. The best evidence I can think of for that is that before I even opened the thread I expected his name to be on there/likely to win this. I think the forum is certainly better off with him around. Despite all that I voted for Mr. Seven. Thinking about it he's brought a lot to On Topic over the years that isn't mentioned much/is always overshadowed by Off Topic/other stuff good or bad. For some reason, this poll reminded me he's one of the few people on here (Martin Walton with Jumbo years back, one or two others I forget) who got me into a wrestler I might have overlooked: Chris Masters (2005 - although that was a combination of people on here) and Skip Sheffield (2010). Appreciate being nominated.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2013 No, I don't think Lefty's ever had a name change and Loligan is someone else. Lefty is the one with the Roger Moore sigs. Lord knows why I thought that. I'm shit with names. And you've cleared up something I've wondered for ages- whether that is Moore or Nash in his sig.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 31, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted January 31, 2013 A stonking great victory for JLM. I hope he heeds it and gets typing.
Recommended Posts