Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Would probably ignored the Grado one if I hadn't met him at the fringe, really good listen and going to search out his videos as sound good.

Watched the British wrestler doc featuring him and he's fucking brilliant! His promos are hilarious

• 1 month later...

Just listening to this week's AOW which is a live show from Germany. The live ones can be a bit iffy but in this one Colt is absolutely bombing in front of the crowd. They aren't responding to anything. I'd hope that the crowd just weren't miked up well but even Colt points it out.

EDIT: Just saw that Punk will be on Marc Maron's WTF podcast this week. One of my favourite podcasts so I'm pretty excited about this!

Edited by Joey Joe Joe Jr

As part of EBW's Winter Wars show on Saturday 30th November, this Monday I will have some of the EBW/NCWA crew on my show from 5-7 on Redroad

Confirmed for the show is the UKs finest - The Shooting Star, Kris Travis. We'll be discussing his match at Winter Wars against Joey DeGenerate along with playing some of his favourite tunes.

Other EBW guests to be confirmed. To listen live go to www.redroadfm.com between 5-7 this Monday

I believe there's a new episode of the Austin show up complete with an interview with Dusty Rhodes. Should be good.

Austins also Colts guest this week, and I think Jericho has a podcast out today too

• Paid Members
Just listening to this week's AOW which is a live show from Germany. The live ones can be a bit iffy but in this one Colt is absolutely bombing in front of the crowd. They aren't responding to anything. I'd hope that the crowd just weren't miked up well but even Colt points it out.

I've got into the habit of listening to the AOW every week, but I had to give up on that episode after about five minutes, it was just intolerable. Cabana comes across as such a bellend in that kind of environment... 'Are we in Deutschland?! No, we're in Germany! This is like going to Scotland and calling it England, right? ... (awkward silence) ... Deutschland's not a different country? ... What's Dutch??' Stupid bastard.

Coming up on The Rock Show LIVE!, Monday 09 December after 8pm, exclusively from the website - www.therockshowlive.com - & completely uncensored, will be the undisputed queen of hardcore wrestling MICKIE KNUCKLES (IWA-MS, ex TNA Wrestling) alongside British legend THE DOMINATOR (EWW). All this loveliness, plus a shed-load of rock & metal to boot. :)

Gotta be worth a punt; it's free!

Edited by Arthur B. Funky

• Paid Members

Listening to Daniel Bryan on Steve Austin's show at the moment. Also Jericho is on the Nerdist this week because he's debuting his own podcast Talk is Jericho tomorrow.

• Paid Members
Listening to Daniel Bryan on Steve Austin's show at the moment. Also Jericho is on the Nerdist this week because he's debuting his own podcast Talk is Jericho tomorrow.

I really liked Bryan on the Austin podcast. It was nothing groundbreaking but it was a nice length and interesting enough. I don't often listen to Austin's podcast as it's usually not the best. His Meltzer interview was alright as well.

• 2 weeks later...