Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

The Scott Hall episode of the Steve Austin show is twice as good as you would imagine it. So great.

I second this, I really enjoyed it.

Stone Cold and Colt Cabana have agreed to guest on each other's podcasts in the coming weeks. Something to look forward to.

I personally dont know how good this is going to be, I think Stone Cold on Colts show will be good, as there is lots Colt can ask Stone Cold about, but I wonder if Colt on Stone Colds show will be that good, what will Stone Cold ask him about????

• Paid Members
The Scott Hall episode of the Steve Austin show is twice as good as you would imagine it. So great.

It was fantastic, wasn't it? Scott was so coherent and sounded so upbeat and delighted with his progress and seemed really clear about his future plans. He sounds as though he's loving things at the moment and I'm delighted to hear him doing so well.

I would love to hear the Razor Ramon music in WWE again one day, even if it is just one time. That would be awesome.

• Paid Members

Razor Ramon's music was brilliant. One of the reasons he was probably my favourite wrestler from 1993ish on. He was the coolest by far in the WWF at the time to me, and that music fit perfectly.

I just posted now in another thread about the Austin vs Hall WrestleMania match, I didn't even know Hall had been on Austin's podcast. I'll have to listen.

• Awards Moderator
I didn't even know Hall had been on Austin's podcast. I'll have to listen.

It was only uploaded in the last 24 hours, you're not far behind!

That was a really enjoyable interview. The extremely detailed description of the Curtain Call was great fun, as was the fact that SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Tito Santana

came up with the name 'Ramon'.

• Paid Members

If you haven't listened to this yet, or haven't bothered getting on board with Stone Cold's podcasts at all, do it. You won't regret it.

Austin and Hall being mates is the best thing ever. Two of my absolute favourites of all time just shooting the shit with each other is the best thing I've listened to all year. As others have said, it's incredible how coherant and intelligent Scott sounds compared to when he was in a mess.

• Paid Members

His memory is fantastic as well. He remembers everything Austin asks of him. I really hope they do do a follow-up and he talks more about his feud with 123 Kid, especially their first match.

I'm hoping Kayfabe Commentaries get on the blower to him to do either a Youshoot or Timeline I reckon they'd be cracking. I know he did at least 1 RF shoot but I can't remember it being much good with him not being in the best of shape and as usual the interviewer being shite.

• Paid Members

His first RF shoot is great, because it wasn't RF interviewing him and that was done after a show during a period where he was trying to get back in TNA and was clean. His second one he's pissed off his tits for the whole thing and its really shit. His recent Torch interviews with Wade Keller have been fantastic. Keller did one interview Sean Waltman and Scott, and it was probably better than the Austin one. They are mates with Keller (Keller was the first supporter of the Lightening Kid because they are from the same area and Waltman has been pals with him ever since). So its good flowing banter and not many shit moments.

Here's the Waltman/Hall one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6alQbg18ALQ

And the Hall one on his own:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jQet4joXDs

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I have six hours or so of Scott Hall being interviewed on a disc by (I think) Wade Keller sometime in the mid 2000's he's completely sober and it covers pretty much his whole career and is excellent, not sure if it's floating about anywhere online though.

• Awards Moderator

Just finished up the Stone Cold / DDP 'cast. It's raucous and wrestling's Keith Lemon drops the best F-bombs. Unfortunately it rambles for the first 40mins but when the AWA stories kick in it really starts. He unleashes killer Macho Man and Dusty impressions and the homoerotic tension between Steve and Dallas is scintillating.

A bit unfocused and a complete change of tone from the Scott Hall interview, but it's hard not to be infected by DDP's enthusiasm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Listened to Grado on the Art of Wrestling and Ric Flair on the Steve Austin show today. Both very worthy of a listen.

Grado's personality is so infectious, he's hilarious. Just listening to him makes me want to go to an ICW show and spend the night getting shitfaced with a load of mental Glaswegians.

• Paid Members

Haven't listened to the Grado AOW yet, but definitely will. He's hysterical in the ring and in videos and I bet he's great on this.

Anyone who's just been turned onto Grado, check out

. Then watch
, which doesn't feature Grado but is also great.