Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Would probably ignored the Grado one if I hadn't met him at the fringe, really good listen and going to search out his videos as sound good.

• Paid Members
@JerryLawler

Guest of the Rattlesnake @steveaustinBSR tomorrow on the @steveaustinshow podcast!

Awesome news!!

Ric Flair interview parts 1 and 2 were fantastic by the way. Hopefully he'll be back on again in the future, he could tell stories forever.

I find Colt quite annoying but I had to check out AOW for a couple of his recent guests. Grado is a gem and I could listen to him all day. I kind of wish they spent more of their time chatting shit about wrestling attires and stuff. Such a great underdog type story and it's nice to see the word is spreading about him somewhat. The Portia Perez one was mostly dull to be honest although I was quite amazed to learn that she spent time over here as a kid tagging with Mikey Whiplash. That's pretty much my idea of wrestling heaven right there.

I'm strangely curious about the Miz one. Has anybody gave that a listen?

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

@JerryLawler

Guest of the Rattlesnake @steveaustinBSR tomorrow on the @steveaustinshow podcast!

Awesome news!!

Ric Flair interview parts 1 and 2 were fantastic by the way. Hopefully he'll be back on again in the future, he could tell stories forever.

Finished both parts in one sitting, great and just brilliant conversation, tweeted them saying it felt like I was earwigging on their chat can't rate it enough

I find Colt quite annoying but I had to check out AOW for a couple of his recent guests. Grado is a gem and I could listen to him all day. I kind of wish they spent more of their time chatting shit about wrestling attires and stuff. Such a great underdog type story and it's nice to see the word is spreading about him somewhat. The Portia Perez one was mostly dull to be honest although I was quite amazed to learn that she spent time over here as a kid tagging with Mikey Whiplash. That's pretty much my idea of wrestling heaven right there.

The Miz ones ok, but nothing great. Colt makes it his mission in it to get miz to switch off the miz and be himself, but seems miz can't help it.

The Miz ones ok, but nothing great. Colt makes it his mission in it to get miz to switch off the miz and be himself, but seems miz can't help it.

Yeah Cabana hinted that in one of the other podcasts. All sounds a bit awkward. Gonna have to check it out now.

• Paid Members

Anyone think Triple H would ever be a guest on Stone Cold's podcast? Personally, that would be the one I would really want to hear. How real is the beef between these two nowadays? Or is Triple H too important a figure in the business at this point to be doing a podcast interview - that basically boils down to a shoot interview. At this stage, Austin has interviewed, and gotten the individual perspectives of 3 of the 4 members of the curtain call, except the one who suffered from the fallout. I would love to hear a candid Triple H interview.

• Paid Members
How real is the beef between these two nowadays?

I believe its nonexistent. I dont think Austin has any hate in him these days. He even puts over Hogan and Jarrett in interviews. And Triple H seems to have went full on Vince when it comes to grudges. He's got good things to say about Bret, Hogan and Warrior at the minute. Its pretty mental. I dont think anyone dislikes each other in wrestling when it comes down to what someone can do for the other person.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Anyone who's just been turned onto Grado, check out

In fairness, Adam Shame is a hoot in this also!

"henchmen, you're dead, ya wee dicks" :D :D

Edited by Louch

• Paid Members
Lawler, Regal and X-Pac to look forward to in the coming weeks. Cant wait for those.

Skip the Hurricane Helms one. Nothing against Hurricane, but its quite boring. Austin really doesn't seem into it either.

The best part of the Helms comes after they finish chatting with him. Austin chats to Mo in the wrap-up and tells a funny story about shitting himself.