Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Not so much a podcast, but a video blog type thing. MVP's Sessions are great. Here he interviews Samoa Joe, with cameos from Low Ki and Big Dave Batista. Apart from Dave, I dont think there's a cooler wrestler than MVP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1quCvbTBX4s...eature=youtu.be

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Very strange, bizarre and short Kane interview here on The KiddChris Show, it's well worth a listen for all of the wrong reasons and it won't take long:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/24520/m...f-at-radio-host

On the note of podcasts I used to love Dropkick Radio but they ended quite a while back now. Now I enjoy listening to Smart Wrestling Fan, In Your Head Wrestling Radio, Pro Wrestling Noise, The Steel Cage and Wrestling Soup. I also love to watch Pro Wrestling Report with Damien Nelson and David Herro.

Edited by The Invisible Boy

• Paid Members
Very strange, bizarre and short Kane interview here on The KiddChris Show, it's well worth a listen for all of the wrong reasons and it won't take long:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/24520/m...f-at-radio-host

On the note of podcasts I used to love Dropkick Radio but they ended quite a while back now. Now I enjoy listening to Smart Wrestling Fan, In Your Head Wrestling Radio, Pro Wrestling Noise, The Steel Cage and Wrestling Soup. I also love to watch Pro Wrestling Report with Damien Nelson and David Herro.

You enjoyed DropKick Radio? Fair play to you if you did. I was after a weekly fix of RAW and SmackDown discussion so i tried them out for a few weeks. Never heard such knobbery in my life. Then i stumbled onto the LAW radio podcasts and i haven't looked back.

• Paid Members

I'd just like to say that Pat McNeil (one of the PWTorch Livecast hosts) is the absolute worst presenter of anything ever. It's just unlistenable. Also, I know that he obviously has some issues, but Kylen from New Jersey does my head in when he calls in to any of the Torch shows.

Keller did a decent interview with AJ Styles yesterday by the way. Worth a listen.

• Awards Moderator

Bless him, I know Stone Cold has to "keep paying those gimmicks they keep sending in the mail" and his ads are fairly infamous.

He just claimed on his latest show that he wouldn't have left WWE in 2004 if he'd had GoToMeeting :rolleyes:

I've been giving chris jericho's show a listen but it's particularly shit and it's making me hate Chris Jericho who I've always liked. His show is just lame. He blows raspberrys and gives 'yaays' and on today's he interviewed a moustache. I turned it off.

• Paid Members

Jericho's interviews with Bret and Edge were alright, but I noticed that the guest on his show this week was his own dad and decided not to bother. I can listen to Stone Cold talk utter bollocks for hours on end and still be entertained, but I've decided I'm only going to bother with Jericho's when he's got a particularly interesting guest on.

I've listened to a few of those Joe Gagne year in review podcasts now, they are great fun! Cheers, Ian. The other guy (played by Buster from Arrested Development) is hilarious.

I've listened to more of these now. They're definitely better talking about old wrestling than newer wrestling, because once they get to 2003, they stay there. I had to switch off about five minutes into their whining about Bryan vs Sheamus at WrestleMania 28.

I don't know what to make of Roddy Piper's appearance on the Steve Austin show. I've just listened to the first one and he comes across as mental. He's all snorting and manically laughing, telling these stories about his youth that I can't make sense off. Is he just playing up to his character or is he on coke? He seemed like a normal bloke on the wife swap program he did with Flair.

Yeah I got that feeling. He did come across as a normal dad type block on the wife swap show though. He's so fake on Austin's show that its annoying.

Must be an old time wrestler thing? Flair and Hogan are the same. Guys of Austin's era don't seem to be afraid of being themselves.