Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Pleased to hear good reviews of Flair's podcast, I hadn't even given it a chance to be honest. I imagined it to be similar to Piper's but I suppose I wasn't being entirely fair to Flair by putting him in the same bracket of looney old men as Roddy.

Yeah, check it out. I completely mis-judged him.

JR recorded a podcast with Demolition today, dunno when it will be available but I reckon it'll be worth a listen for cartoon era fans.

Ā 

Being JR, I imagine a lot of the talk will be pre Demolition, and a repeat of the Bret Hart interview talking about the lack of modern tag teams. I'll still listen though, I always listen to JR's and I have a soft spot for Demolition.Ā 

• Awards Moderator

Thanks to all those recommending Flair's podcast otherwise I would never have tried it. Much, much better than it sounds on paper. He's lucid, interesting, tells a great story (duh) and gives the guests plenty of space.

• Paid Members

Thanks to all those recommending Flair's podcast otherwise I would never have tried it. Much, much better than it sounds on paper. He's lucid, interesting, tells a great story (duh) and gives the guests plenty of space.

He has a way better memory than I thought he would have had.

Last weeks Steve Austin Unleashed had 'The Patriot' Del Wilkes on it. Assuming that he isn't bullshitting, that guy was a complete mess during his career. 120 pain pills per day before everything he was taking is the claim. It's a good interesting interview, but when you take into account the era he was involved in, you've got to take everything with a pinch of salt

• Paid Members

Del Wilkes was a really interesting interview, fascinating story. When I saw he was the guest I was underwhelmed but it's well worth a listen.

Ā 

Big Show on Jericho's is essential listening too, by the way. Brilliant conversation between the two of them. Show is way more critical of his current employer than you might expect, but he's funny and engaging as always. Top guy.

Edited by Arch Stanton

• Paid Members

Yeah, really enjoyed both of those: Del Wilkes & Big Show. Show is a cool guy. Wilkes seemed honest - as far as he remembers it anyway. The god stuff was lame as always, so I just skipped it.