The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

THANK YOU! I always used to have a disagreement with a mate about whether Pillman and Benoit wore matching thights at some point. He said they didn't I said they did, and there's the proof

welcome!but wtf are thights :laugh:

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/fourhorsemen7.jpg

Edited by EdgarTheSlouch

According to Wiki List of NWA World champions he won the belt last night at NWA BOW, what ever that is.

I have to admit the belt actually really looks good around his waist. It is the first I have read of Conway in years.

Edited by bwo

• Paid Members
According to Wiki List of NWA World champions he won the belt last night at NWA BOW, what ever that is.

I have to admit the belt actually really looks good around his waist. It is the first I have read of Conway in years.

Just Googled - apparently BOW stands for "Branded Outlaw Wrestling". Hmmmmmm.

As a side thing, I looked up the Wiki list for all current NWA promotions right now, and it seems none of them were founded before 2000 - except one. NWA:UK Hammerlock, which was founded back in '93. Rather funny that a predominantly American organisation's oldest body would be in the UK.

Just Googled - apparently BOW stands for "Branded Outlaw Wrestling". Hmmmmmm.

As a side thing, I looked up the Wiki list for all current NWA promotions right now, and it seems none of them were founded before 2000 - except one. NWA:UK Hammerlock, which was founded back in '93. Rather funny that a predominantly American organisation's oldest body would be in the UK.

The NWA is a mess now and has been for years, since Bruce Tharpe and the rest of his troupe took over last year via winning the lawsuit its become even worse.

The NWA promoters under the banner of Pro Wrestling Organization LLC who lost have taken their balls and left the NWA to band back together under another umbrella, the most notable being the former NWA Hollywood which is now Championship Wrestling From Hollywood.

A few of the ones that have remained will either close up or continue to bleed money to these crooks.