The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Who's on the most? (Don't say Cena) I can see 4 HBK's (Submitting Bret, Kicking Flair on top of the cell, WM12 entrance top right and the Rockers on the left) and 4 Takers (With Bearer in front of the ring, throwing Mankind off the Cell, in the ring with Gonzalez and on the motorbike coming down the entrance).

There's 4 Mick Foley's; two Mankind, Cactus Jack and Dude Love.

There might even be a Mick Foley somewhere in there too.

Shawn is also on the tank with HHH doing the DX entrance.

Has anyone spotted DDP? I cant see him in it

• Paid Members
Who's on the most? (Don't say Cena) I can see 4 HBK's (Submitting Bret, Kicking Flair on top of the cell, WM12 entrance top right and the Rockers on the left)

He also has his signature wide-stance pose at the bottom - that makes 6.

I can only find one each of Hall and Nash, and no NWO personnel at all aside from Hollywood Hogan :( Has anyone seen more than 3 of Warrior and Savage?

Edited by seph

Who's on the most? (Don't say Cena) I can see 4 HBK's (Submitting Bret, Kicking Flair on top of the cell, WM12 entrance top right and the Rockers on the left)

He also has his signature wide-stance pose at the bottom - that makes 6.

I also believe thats Shawn entering the Kiss My Ass Club

QUgNJQA.jpg

I think this is the sexiest photo I've ever seen.

Friend of mine just Facebook'd me the link. I'm sure plenty of these have been posted but there is some really great stuff in it. Including 'Taker modelling a weird red look circa mid 90's.

http://imgur.com/a/ghP0X

• Paid Members

What's the story with this one?

5M4rwMV.jpg

It appears to be from Benoit's first WCW run judging by his tights. But DiBiase was still in the WWF in '93. In fact, I don't remember DiBiase managing Benoit at all.

OK, just read that Benoit had a tryout in WWF in '95, so I'm assuming this is from then.

Edited by wandshogun09