The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Didn't think the Benoits would be welcome anywhere in the WWE. Guy is an innocent party though. I believe he is one Chris Benoit had with his first wife.

Well, yeah, It'd be a bit harsh if he turned up backstage and someone walked up and went "sorry about your stepbrother, by the way can you fuck off?"

I meant half brother of course

Edited by Dr.PeterVenkman

• Paid Members

The bloke has got loads of them up of Papa Shango wearing his hat and carrying his pointy stick. Back then, you had to take your gimmick with you when traveling to the next town. I'm going my the logic of Jake has to carrying around the snake, Duke Drose has to carry a dustbin around. Look at Papa. This is just obscene.

1167_49578508853_6700_n.jpg

And Rick Steiner wearing his Michigan jacket:

1167_49580028853_3884_n.jpg

IIRC there was a story on one of the Percy Pringle/Paul Bearer shoots about when he was with Taker and he had the huge urn with the torch in it.

Apparently he had to go and get a travel case to take it round with him everywhere, i'm sure he said it weighed about 20-25lbs with the batteries in it.

Didn't think the Benoits would be welcome anywhere in the WWE. I believe he is one Chris Benoit had with his first wife.

Oh yeah I forgot if one person kills someone the whole family must be murderers, that makes sense...erm..no..:confused:

No but considering the high profile of the case and the distance WWE tried to put between themselves and the Benoits some hacks may try a story of " child murderers employer welcomes killer's son"

To draw a UK comparison would Soham school staff have their picture taken with Ian Huntly's son on the school grounds?

Nothing to do with the person being a murderer, more to do with reputational risk so i can see baz's point

• Paid Members
IIRC there was a story on one of the Percy Pringle/Paul Bearer shoots about when he was with Taker and he had the huge urn with the torch in it.

Apparently he had to go and get a travel case to take it round with him everywhere, i'm sure he said it weighed about 20-25lbs with the batteries in it.

The mid-90s were so fucking weird. It was in the middle of everyone knowing it was fake, but Vince and Pat Patterson still wanted everyone to present themselves as if they really knocked about like that. Like "wrestling is fake, but the people in it aren't" or something. Its strange really. These days everyone has to dress in suits because they want you to think they are really sportsmen or business men. Back then, they'd have to carry a hockey stick through the airport, just in case you thought the Goon wasn't a real hockey drop out.

Hurricane Helms was once told by Savage and Hogan to show up in full gimmick for events because "nobody is paying to see what we look like at home". Probably the philosophy WWF had in the mid 90s as well. Nobody gave a shit about some bald black bloke with tattoos unless he was wearing a top hat and a voodoo stick.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay